Windows 10: Invalid Key

Discus and support Invalid Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got a call saying my key is invalid and will be disabled in 48 hrs and my IP is also compromised? I sure it’s a scam but how can I tell? I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kitkaz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. kitkaz Win User

Invalid Key

I got a call saying my key is invalid and will be disabled in 48 hrs and my IP is also compromised? I sure it’s a scam but how can I tell? I bought Windows 8 but was updated to 10.

:)

kitkaz, Apr 23, 2019

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Apr 23, 2019
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

ventanasguy, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Invalid Key

ACTIVATION KEY INVALID

win 10 stopped working after restart - all the steps and possibilities but continued saying there was a problem - had to reinstall from usb but now have the invalid activation key message - (using the key from system 7)

Tried command prompt solutions from forum - nothing works

please help

yannisxamonakis, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Invalid Key

1. Invalid Key - Similar Threads - Invalid Key

2. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  3. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key": Hi, I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition. I am trying to activate the product after installing it on my PC however the message says "Invalid Product Key" . This has never happened before as I have this boxed edition for almost 7-10 years. What Can i Do now?...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key"

Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition - Says "Invalid Product Key": Hi, I have a Microsoft Flight Simulator Gold edition. I am trying to activate the product after installing it on my PC however the message says "Invalid Product Key" . This has never happened before as I have this boxed edition for almost 7-10 years. What Can i Do now?...
  6. Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?: Well, it looks like I got scammed.I purchased a key to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to change the product key through the "Change Product Key" dialog under Control Panel's Activation dialog, I got an error code 0x80070490.I called Microsoft, and...
  7. Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?

Invalid Win11 Pro upgrade key - how to undo?: Well, it looks like I got scammed.I purchased a key to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to change the product key through the "Change Product Key" dialog under Control Panel's Activation dialog, I got an error code 0x80070490.I called Microsoft, and...
  8. my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7: i am unable to buy a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-has-become-invalid-and-i-am-not/1fbd7629-9247-4d32-aa5c-ec437f51498f
  9. my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7

my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7: i am unable to buy a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-has-become-invalid-and-i-am-not/1fbd7629-9247-4d32-aa5c-ec437f51498f
  10. Just purchased copy of windows 11 from your site and im getting an invalid key message. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just purchased copy of windows 11 from your site and im getting an invalid key message. I...: Just purchased copy of windows 11 from your site and I'm getting an invalid key message. I need to contact support but no way to find a number to reach out to....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid key windows