Windows 10: Invalid new computer

Discus and support Invalid new computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm getting messages from various applications that say I'm using a new device (computer) although I'm using the same computer. I'm on Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jimfof1913, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Invalid new computer

I'm getting messages from various applications that say I'm using a new device (computer) although I'm using the same computer.

I'm on Windows 10 Home version 20H2

:)

Jimfof1913, Feb 12, 2021

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Feb 12, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Invalid new computer

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Invalid new computer

1. Invalid new computer - Similar Threads - Invalid computer

2. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  3. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  4. I'm having a problem with my computer bios where it says "secure boot violation - invalid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem with my computer bios where it says "secure boot violation - invalid...: Im using a b650 aorus elite mother board, 3060, and ryzen 5. This all started when I turned on secure boot so I could play a game that required it. When I clicked save and exit, my computer blackscreened and wouldn't show a picture until I plugged the hdmi into my...
  5. I'm having a problem with my computer bios where it says "secure boot violation - invalid...

I'm having a problem with my computer bios where it says "secure boot violation - invalid...: Im using a b650 aorus elite mother board, 3060, and ryzen 5. This all started when I turned on secure boot so I could play a game that required it. When I clicked save and exit, my computer blackscreened and wouldn't show a picture until I plugged the hdmi into my...
  6. invalid email on my computer sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invalid email on my computer sign in: I went to a repair shop to check my computer damage and they made changes on the components of it specially the motherboard. The repair man install Windows completely however on the installation he made a mistake and I didnt notice it. The email address put on computer is not...
  7. invalid email on my computer sign in

invalid email on my computer sign in: I went to a repair shop to check my computer damage and they made changes on the components of it specially the motherboard. The repair man install Windows completely however on the installation he made a mistake and I didnt notice it. The email address put on computer is not...
  8. invalid email on my computer sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid: Changed password on Windows 10 HP computer and now it says my password is invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-password-on-windows-10-computer-and-now-it/46589832-52c5-4086-b461-0e72802189f2"
  10. How many times can I reset my computer until the virtual license becomes invalid?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many times can I reset my computer until the virtual license becomes invalid?: I reset my computer every year or so to keep my computer fresh. My question is, how many times I can reset my Windows 10 Home computer tower with a virtual license until it doesn't work? Thanks!...