Windows 10: Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home

Discus and support Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; User Paid for Win 10 Home edition and I informed she has Enterprise edition and I can't run Win 10 Home edition to reimage her machine running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HarryJohnso5, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home

User Paid for Win 10 Home edition and I informed she has Enterprise edition and I can't run Win 10 Home edition to reimage her machine running Enterprise. She didn't know but purchased Win10 Home on line for $139+tax. How can she return this?

:)

HarryJohnso5, Jul 15, 2020

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jul 15, 2020
  3. RPaul888 Win User
    How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, after upgrading from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home?

I have a 4-computer home network. 3 are upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. The 4th is a Toshiba L775D-S7222 which upgraded from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home. All are 4 computers are Build 18362, which is apparently also called 1903.

The 3 computers with Win 10 Pro can access the 2T Dynex HD hanging of a Netgear N900 Dual Ban Gigabit Router WNDR4500x2. The Toshiba can not.

The issue has something to do with the inability of the Toshiba (Win 10 Home) not being able to map to the 2T Dynex in Windows Explorer. The weblink that arises states the SBM1 communications software is obsolete and that SBM2 or SBM3 is required.

I have communicated with a local computer technician, who suggested upgrading to Windows 10 PRO for this machine because "there is better network support in Win 10 Pro".

Is there some reasonable "incremental price" that I could pay to upgrade the existing Win 10 HOME to PRO? Or, is there a sofware fix to eliminate my problem that would permit me to continue using Win 10 HOME?

Please suggestions & guidance on next steps will be much appreciated

Thank you very much.

Paul -

RPaul888, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it.

I verified this by using : slmgr -dli.

Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key.

Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro.

If so what are the steps to accomplish this?

In addition, I assume that is this is possible, that the current product key will be updated to the new product key?

The reason I am asking this is that it's my understanding that these product keys are tied to the bios on a name brand laptop.

TIA

shockwaveriderz, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home

1. Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Invalid Online purchase

2. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home purchase: Advice needed!I have a HP EliteBook 840 laptop. I want to continue using this. Have decided to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Home. Where do I buy a Win 10 for downloading? I know that Win 10 is an old OS, but I doubt that my PC can use Win 11. Pls give advice!...
  3. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home purchase: Advice needed!I have a HP EliteBook 840 laptop. I want to continue using this. Have decided to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Home. Where do I buy a Win 10 for downloading? I know that Win 10 is an old OS, but I doubt that my PC can use Win 11. Pls give advice!...
  4. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record: I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt....
  6. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record: I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt....
  7. online purchase installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    online purchase installation: i purchased windows 10 home and the email link is forcing me to instlall pro. how to i get a correct version or link before i charge back my credit card and buy a disk in a store...
  8. Purchase of windows online

Purchase of windows online: I have no knowledge of computers or how they work or what different terms mean. That said, I need to buy a product key to activate my computer's windows 10. When I look up what I'm looking for I only find things that say windows 10 pro download and windows 10 pro license. Is...
  9. How to find Windows 10 Home purchased online

How to find Windows 10 Home purchased online: Hello, Last year, July-2018, I had purchased Windows 10 Home license using my Credit Card. However, I didn't activate it on any PC/Laptop. Now, I am neither able to find any mail communication in this regard nor this License is listed in My Account. What to do?...
  10. purchased windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased windows 10 home: before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what about my money?...