Windows 10: Invalid Password

Discus and support Invalid Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot sign in on my laptop since a recent Windows update that did not finish and was removed. When I went to log in it stated my password was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MelissaMcDougal, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Invalid Password

I cannot sign in on my laptop since a recent Windows update that did not finish and was removed. When I went to log in it stated my password was invalid. I had just used it earlier that day. I tried resetting password 3 or 4 times and still cannot sign in. I can log in on my tablet but laptop keeps stating my password is invalid. No laptop for 2 days. Don't want to buy another if someone knows what the problem is.

:)

MelissaMcDougal, Aug 18, 2021

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Aug 18, 2021
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

ventanasguy, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Invalid Password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Invalid Password

1. Invalid Password - Similar Threads - Invalid Password

2. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  3. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  4. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Server says "invalid user name or password": For some unkown reason my email server finds my password for pop3 in my account no longer valid so I'm unable to download email to my pc. I didn't change it, I can't see it, and don't remember what it is, which at this point probably doesn't matter, so I need to reset it but...
  6. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

Email Server says "invalid user name or password": For some unkown reason my email server finds my password for pop3 in my account no longer valid so I'm unable to download email to my pc. I didn't change it, I can't see it, and don't remember what it is, which at this point probably doesn't matter, so I need to reset it but...
  7. Email Server says "invalid user name or password"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user": Hi all,I have a user that is experiencing this issue where they put in their correct credentials on the login screen that already has their user profile saved as the default login but they get "Invalid username/error." However, when they try to login under "Other user" and...
  9. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user": Hi all,I have a user that is experiencing this issue where they put in their correct credentials on the login screen that already has their user profile saved as the default login but they get "Invalid username/error." However, when they try to login under "Other user" and...
  10. Invalid username/password when logging into Windows 10 but not when using "Other user"