Windows 10: Invalid pin and incorrect password

Discus and support Invalid pin and incorrect password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Invalid pin and incorrect password

When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login interface showed that the pin cannot be used,Clicked the setting pin below and cycled back to the pin, which cannot be used.I tried to click the password option below,even changed my Microsoft password twice,it didn’t work.No matter the advanced troubleshooting or BIOS recovery,the password is required.My pc model is called L

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 13, 2022

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Invalid pin and incorrect password

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Invalid pin and incorrect password

1. Invalid pin and incorrect password - Similar Threads - Invalid pin incorrect

2. PIN and Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN and Password Incorrect: I can't get past the password screen. It says that there's a problem with my PIN and whenever I try logging in using my Microsoft password, it says it's incorrect even though I have reset it multiple times....
  3. PIN and Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN and Password Incorrect: I can't get past the password screen. It says that there's a problem with my PIN and whenever I try logging in using my Microsoft password, it says it's incorrect even though I have reset it multiple times....
  4. PIN and Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  6. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  7. Invalid Password

Invalid Password: I cannot sign in on my laptop since a recent Windows update that did not finish and was removed. When I went to log in it stated my password was invalid. I had just used it earlier that day. I tried resetting password 3 or 4 times and still cannot sign in. I can log in on my...
  8. Pin invalid but password also?

Pin invalid but password also?: Hi! So when I started up my PC which I only got about a month ago after its first ever update, I got a message about the pin being unavailable. And I got to the point where I needed to do some other stuff like hard resetting my PC a couple times and getting to some menu, and...
  9. Invalid password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Invalid password: Hi everyone, When my computer starts it's kind of slow. So i opened system configuration and services. And i did disabled all. Then I restored the pc guess what, my correct password did not work. And my account is not Microsoft account. Please help me! 88146
  10. Invalid Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid Password: I apologize because this is a long-distance, 2nd party, problem. My daughter, a software professional for over 30 years (as am I, having been everything from a coder to a systems architect since the '60s) called last night and is at the point of smashing her new Dell....