Windows 10: Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

Discus and support Invalid PIN in microsoft store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coyotewarhound, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried everything I've seen suggested online for similar issues, but nothing seems to work. The account signed in to windows 10 is not mine, but rather my brother's.

:)

Coyotewarhound, Jan 12, 2021

2. store

not worked, show invalid value for registry.

RaghunathBehera, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

1. Invalid PIN in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Invalid PIN microsoft

2. Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar: How can I pin a store app to the taskbar with a custom icon? I have a very minimalistic theme that I like to use for the taskbar. I customize all the shortcuts I pin to the taskbar but when I try to pin a shortcut to a store app it reverts back to its default icon. No other...
  3. Account locked for 30 days and Microsoft security update invalidated my pin.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account locked for 30 days and Microsoft security update invalidated my pin.: On September 18, 2020 I changed my phone number, as I had gotten a new phone, and discovered this setting one day. Thinking I was doing the right thing in updating my information on my Microsoft account, I changed the phone number. After all, the old phone, along with the...
  4. Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.: When I try to login with my PIN, which I know is correct and can access on my laptop, Microsoft store keeps saying it is the wrong PIN. I'm at the end of my rope here, I have tried everything....
  5. Pin invalid after pc update

Pin invalid after pc update: Good day! 3 days ago I had to update my lenovo ideapad330 and after the said update I cant open my laptop anymore. It says PIN invalid. And take note Ive never changed my PIN EVER. I really do hope someone could help me out here...
  6. Surface PIN invalid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface PIN invalid: I set up my surface only to find when I opened next, the PIN I had selected was invalid. It says to go to settings>accounts>sign in to reset but I cannot get to settings....
  7. Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase: Windows 10 Pro v1809 (OS Build 17763.557) / Lenovo P910 Workstation Good Morning, I'm in password Hell! My Lenovo workstation was bricked by a Microsoft update in April, and we lost microsoft login information. I need to recover by setting a single username and password...
  8. Using my PIN on another computer's microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using my PIN on another computer's microsoft store: I am attempting to sign into my friends computer's Microsoft store. I want to test sea of thieves on his computer to see if it could run it. I use sign in with another account, and sign in with my account. It all goes fine until I get directed to set up my account with...
  9. Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!: I bought Win10N from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland. I tried validating, but always receive the invalid key error. I called Microsoft Help in Switzerland, but they suggested I pay for a new license. When I ask if they could explain why I should buy a new one when I...
  10. Invalid windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid windows store: All I get when I try and lnstall/update is error 87af0008. I have tried PowerShell to reinstall but I get access Denied. Any help? 97917