Windows 10: Invalid Product Code from CSpcart

Discus and support Invalid Product Code from CSpcart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have entered the product key that was sent to me in the email that I received when I placed the order. I have tried multiple times and verified the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeilersT, Dec 6, 2019.

1. HeilersT Win User

Invalid Product Code from CSpcart

I have entered the product key that was sent to me in the email that I received when I placed the order.

I have tried multiple times and verified the number. I have contacted their support desk and can't seem to get a response from them. Do I have any other alternatives to get the upgrade applied?

:)

HeilersT, Dec 6, 2019

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Dec 6, 2019
  3. #Tabs1985 Win User
    Invalid Product Key

I had to completely wipe my laptop and was sent a recovery disk for Windows 7 when I gave them my product key code, however, when I try to activate it, it says it's invalid. I am typing the same code on the bottom of the computer and it won't work.

Please help. Thanks.

#Tabs1985, Dec 6, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Invalid Product Code from CSpcart - Similar Threads - Invalid Product Code

2. Windows 7 product key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 product key invalid: Hello, I have a purchased copy of Windows 7 Home Premium.I am the only one who bought, opened and used the installation disks, which is a pack of the 32 bit and 64 bit disks.My system was originally installed with 32 bit Windows 7 because when I got it used, it had a failed...
  3. Bitlocker code invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker code invalid: Locked out of pc blue screen critical process died asked for recovery key, I went on other pc, logged on to MS accounts and entered code on blue screen, after several attempts, just reverts back to locked out blue screen etc.I noted on my MS accounts that the date shows...
  4. Bitlocker code invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker code invalid: Locked out of pc blue screen critical process died asked for recovery key, I went on other pc, logged on to MS accounts and entered code on blue screen, after several attempts, just reverts back to locked out blue screen etc.I noted on my MS accounts that the date shows...
  5. Why my production key invalid?

Why my production key invalid?: why my product key is invalid, i had tried another code in google KMS, also invalid. I am sure my windows is original since this included with the laptop. FYI my windows type always changing. Now my windows is 11 pro education, later can be 11 pro, later can be 11 pro N, and...
  6. Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.: My Robux code is invalid when I redeemed it from Microsoft rewards.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-code-invalid-from-microsoft-rewards/9de3d37e-2ec0-4b64-8d04-a490a1551b27
  7. Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.

Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.: My Robux code is invalid when I redeemed it from Microsoft rewards.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-code-invalid-from-microsoft-rewards/9de3d37e-2ec0-4b64-8d04-a490a1551b27
  8. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  9. windows says product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  10. Invalid activation code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invalid activation code: I was using my laptop with windows 10 pro and during which Microsoft did a large upgrade on it, took a while but it completed cleanly. Then I used my home pc I got a message going to setting that my activation code is invalid. I never had any problems with the activation code...