Windows 10: Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch – Windows Activation Error

Discus and support Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch – Windows Activation Error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are receiving a Windows 10 Activation Error code 0xC004E016, 0xC004F210, 0xC004F034 and 0xC004F00F, they all point to the same thing –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch – Windows Activation Error

WinClub, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 9, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 pro activation (product key)

Hi Ermelinda,

Error code
    0x803F7001 normally means invalid product key is entered to activate Windows.

How was the waiting, by
    the way? Has your Windows 10activated
    yet?

If not,
    you can check the article below for steps to resolve 0x803F7001 error.

Get
    help with Windows activation errors

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Invalid Product Key or Version mismatch – Windows Activation Error - Similar Threads - Invalid Product Key

2. Product key activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key activation error: I bought a Windows 8.1 version CD in Turkey in 2013 and I have been installing Windows on my computer with this CD since I bought it. However, I moved to Germany and when I run the CD to format the computer and enter the product key, it gives an activation error and tells me...
  3. Product key activation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key activation error: I bought a Windows 8.1 version CD in Turkey in 2013 and I have been installing Windows on my computer with this CD since I bought it. However, I moved to Germany and when I run the CD to format the computer and enter the product key, it gives an activation error and tells me...
  4. Windows 7 product key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 product key invalid: Hello, I have a purchased copy of Windows 7 Home Premium.I am the only one who bought, opened and used the installation disks, which is a pack of the 32 bit and 64 bit disks.My system was originally installed with 32 bit Windows 7 because when I got it used, it had a failed...
  5. Windows 7 product key invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 product key invalid: Hello, I have a purchased copy of Windows 7 Home Premium.I am the only one who bought, opened and used the installation disks, which is a pack of the 32 bit and 64 bit disks.My system was originally installed with 32 bit Windows 7 because when I got it used, it had a failed...
  6. Product Key and Windows version mismatch issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key and Windows version mismatch issues: I recently acquired a Windows 10 Pro key, and used it when I reinstalled Windows. It correctly installed Windows 10 Pro, but after installation, Settings indicates that windows is not activated and the troubleshooter states that the key is for Windows 10 Home. How do I...
  7. Windows Activation Error / Product key

Windows Activation Error / Product key: Hi, I purchased laptop Inspiron 3593 in 14 January 2021. Yesterday I opened the laptop. Following error is coming: Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Activation Windows is not activated Product ID 00327-30000-00000-AAOEM Product Key XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-HH64C...
  8. Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Product Key: I was experimenting if I can install windows 8.1 on my old computer for nostalgic purposes. I have 2 product keys I was able to recover from the command prompt and third party programs. I then installed windows 8.1 iso to my usb and when I attempted to type both product keys...
  9. activation invalid after deletion of product key

activation invalid after deletion of product key: For Code: ProductName : Windows 10 Pro ProcessorArchitecture : x64 EditionId : Professional BuildLab : 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 ActiveSkuDescription : Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel the product ID was deleted. The operating system was Windows 7 or 8 factory...
  10. windows says product key is invalid

windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...