Windows 10: Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

Discus and support Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this key from the Microsoft store and I go to input it in the "change product key" and it says invalid. I need help cause it make absolutely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Greylynd, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Greylynd Win User

Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

I bought this key from the Microsoft store and I go to input it in the "change product key" and it says invalid. I need help cause it make absolutely no sense why a key that was literally just bought, copied, and then pasted into the computer would be "invalid" and I already tried calling Microsoft support and it was absolutely useless so I have no where to go and i'm not paying another $150 for a new key.

:)

Greylynd, Aug 19, 2019
  2. CDeanT Win User

Invalid Product Key

I bought my computer from Best Buy with Windows 10 preinstalled. Now I am upgrading Windows 10 and I get an invalid product key error. Why?

CDeanT, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator x Gold Edition invalid product key

Hi i bought Flight Simulator gold Edition and the product key is invalid i know i typed the right product key and still says invalid product key!

NathanHannifan, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

Product key

So I recently bought a product key for windows 10 home from newegg.com . new egg is a trusted seller and buys product keys from Microsoft it's self. when I enter the product key it claims that it is invalid. anyone know what the problem is?

Jordantrudell, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

1. Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Invalid product key

2. Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...: So this might be a complex issue: 1. Yesterday, I installed Win 10 Pro as a clean install from using the media creation tool and a bootable USB. I bought a Win 10 Pro license from the Microsoft store after, it does not include a product key, and was linked to my account....
  3. applying product key bought from online shopping website, on Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft...

applying product key bought from online shopping website, on Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft...: Here's the link to my previous thread: [previous] applying product key bought from online shopping website, on Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft website and here's the part that's left unanswered: I don't have much of an idea about how much cost difference is reasonable...
  4. applying product key bought from online shopping website, on Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft...

applying product key bought from online shopping website, on Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft...: I've seen some shopping sites selling Windows product keys. Some even explicitly claim them to be genuine and give option to provide download link from original seller(in this case, Microsoft). Will it be legal/valid/ethical to purchase such a product key, then download...
  5. activation invalid after deletion of product key

activation invalid after deletion of product key: For Code: ProductName : Windows 10 Pro ProcessorArchitecture : x64 EditionId : Professional BuildLab : 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 ActiveSkuDescription : Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel the product ID was deleted. The operating system was Windows 7 or 8 factory...
  6. I bought a pc with a windows 10 product key like a month ago and windows has deactivated itself

I bought a pc with a windows 10 product key like a month ago and windows has deactivated itself: can someone help because its really annoying [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-pc-with-a-windows-10-product-key-like-a/40df2ed1-2133-4331-9651-edf4e8886360"
  7. windows says product key is invalid

windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  8. Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online

Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online: Do I get the Windows Product Key when I buy a laptop Online. Here it comes preactivated and windows 10 as default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-with-the-laptop-bought-online/037afe31-00aa-4afc-9a24-a99e69c5e278"
  9. Bought anew copy of Windows 10 Home and now it's telling me the Product Key is invalid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought anew copy of Windows 10 Home and now it's telling me the Product Key is invalid: I purchased a new copy of Windows 10 Home a few days ago and did a fresh install on my desktop. After installing everything seemed right, including me no longer having the "Activate Windows" Message on the bottom right of my main monitor. Today, however, I boot up to find...
  10. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key: I recently purchased a license of windows 10 home. Following the purchase, I received an email containing a link of an installer which downloads windows setup. The problem I’m facing is that the installer downloads windows 10 professional setup while my license is for home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows invalid product key