Windows 10: invalid ssl error

Discus and support invalid ssl error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, I have this problem where some websites such as epicgames.com, store.steampowered.com and discord.gg do not work and instead show the invalid ssl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeamerOne, Jul 28, 2018.

1. GeamerOne Win User

invalid ssl error

hi, I have this problem where some websites such as epicgames.com, store.steampowered.com and discord.gg do not work and instead show the invalid ssl certificate / insecure connection error. This happens on every browser, including the native epic games and steam clients. I recently got a new pc and it was running fine until a few days in, when these errors started occurring. At that point, these errors would go away after a few hours and not return for a couple of days. Now, however, there seems to be an almost week-long pattern of it working and the error reappearing. none of the youtube tutorials I have watched have helped, so hopefully somebody who knows more about networking and stuff can help me with this, as it is very frustrating to deal with.

sidenote: some sites show the insecure connection error while others redirect me to block.opends.com, but I am pretty sure none of these sites are meant to be blocked.

:)

GeamerOne, Jul 28, 2018
  2. bradtubbs Win User

Ignore an Invalid SSL certificate?

Can you tell Activesync to ignore an invalid SSL certificate for it to sync with an exchange server with no registered certificate? It is SSL, but it is not officially registered.

bradtubbs, Jul 28, 2018
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Finn Joe Win User

invalid ssl error

Finn Joe, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

invalid ssl error

1. invalid ssl error - Similar Threads - invalid ssl error

2. Kaspersky notice SSL connection with invalid certificate detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky notice SSL connection with invalid certificate detected: Hi,Recently i got this notices with my kaspersky total security Event: SSL connection with invalid certificate detectedUser type: Not definedApplication name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64Component: Web Anti-VirusResult description: BlockedObject name:...
  3. Kaspersky notice SSL connection with invalid certificate detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky notice SSL connection with invalid certificate detected: Hi,Recently i got this notices with my kaspersky total security Event: SSL connection with invalid certificate detectedUser type: Not definedApplication name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64Component: Web Anti-VirusResult description: BlockedObject name:...
  4. SSL? errors on my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL? errors on my Windows PC: For the past month or two, I've been getting SSL connection errors randomly when loading sites or playing games that request external resources from sites.This is not 100% of the time but is still very annoyingI don't know if this is an SSL issue or whatever but I have done...
  5. SSL? errors on my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSL? errors on my Windows PC: For the past month or two, I've been getting SSL connection errors randomly when loading sites or playing games that request external resources from sites.This is not 100% of the time but is still very annoyingI don't know if this is an SSL issue or whatever but I have done...
  6. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  7. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  8. Microsoft Activation Servers have an invalid SSL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Activation Servers have an invalid SSL: We are having issues with Windows activation due to the SSL certificate used by Microsoft activation servers having an invalid SSL.https://activation.sls.microsoft.com/The SSL has more than one common name. Due to this and that many of our clients are using SSL inspection...
  9. SSL Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSL Errors: submitted by /u/RealProgrammerPlays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnungy/ssl_errors/
  10. One Drive SSl Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive SSl Error: I can not access the one drive website to access all my photos. I have tried the option of going to internet options and checking the TLS items but that does not work. Can you assist please...