Windows 10: Invalid Stream Format

Discus and support Invalid Stream Format in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When trying to open a certain program(Turbocash 5) i get a message - Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrashantRajani, May 30, 2019.

1. Invalid Stream Format

When trying to open a certain program(Turbocash 5) i get a message - Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format.

Please help to resolve the issue.

Regards

Prashant Rajani

:)

PrashantRajani, May 30, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 30, 2019
  3. Invalid format of my HDMI

Hi Louie Del,

I followed your recommendation 1) performed an in-place upgrade with Windows 10, and 2) changed HDMI cable but no luck....still INVALID FORMAT.

What's next?

Thanks,

Josephine

JosephinePadilla1, May 30, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Invalid Stream Format

TV showing invalid format with HDMI cable.

Hi Raj,

Conflicts with the screen resolution when you connect the laptop to a TV is one of the possible reasons why you are having the invalid format message. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try changing the resolution of the screen to a lower resolution and check if you will still encounter the same issue. You can follow the steps in this

link
    to change the screen resolution.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Invalid Stream Format

1. Invalid Stream Format - Similar Threads - Invalid Stream Format

2. INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT: This happened on monthly security and cumulative updates "08" and "09 on a new Dell XPS8950 12th-gen system. checked for updates and told to install. system starts updating percentage-complete 30%, restart, displays "INVALID FORMAT" message with blobby-bubbles-animation BUT...
  3. INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INVALID FORMAT hangs up Windows Update, CAN'T BOOT: This happened on monthly security and cumulative updates "08" and "09 on a new Dell XPS8950 12th-gen system. checked for updates and told to install. system starts updating percentage-complete 30%, restart, displays "INVALID FORMAT" message with blobby-bubbles-animation BUT...
  4. Invalid media or Track 0 bad disk unusable Format failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid media or Track 0 bad disk unusable Format failed: I just bought brand new USB SanDisk 3.2 Gen1 USB Device and while preparing it to use it as evidence collection drive. Got below error:C:\WINDOWS\system32>format e: /fs:exfat /p:1Insert new disk for drive E: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is...
  5. Invalid media or Track 0 bad disk unusable Format failed

Invalid media or Track 0 bad disk unusable Format failed: I just bought brand new USB SanDisk 3.2 Gen1 USB Device and while preparing it to use it as evidence collection drive. Got below error:C:\WINDOWS\system32>format e: /fs:exfat /p:1Insert new disk for drive E: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is...
  6. Invalid media or Track 0 bad disk unusable Format failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

Stream - error "Request may be invalid": We have had intermittent issues where some users not all users will see the following in Stream: Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame stuff shows up but videos never populate. Under My Watchlist and Followed channels the home page says "It looks like...
  8. Error: Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. When...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. When...: When trying to open a certain program(Turbocash 5) i get a message - Exception EReadError in module rtl150.bpl at 00073B4A. Invalid stream format. Please help to resolve the issue. Regards Prashant Rajani ***Modified title from: Invalid Stream Format***...
  9. streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    streaming: what happened to my streaming capability? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming/5aac04f3-eae6-46fc-a0ec-08a41e2c2dd5
  10. Fix Error Code 0xC000007B STATUS INVALID IMAGE FORMAT

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0xC000007B STATUS INVALID IMAGE FORMAT: [ATTACH] If you see a dialog box stating that The application was unable to start correctly, Error Code 0xC000007B, STATUS INVALID IMAGE FORMAT, when trying to launch a program or game, this means the application is not compatible with the architecture [...] This post Fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid stream format

2. invalid streamformat

3. Turbocash 5 rtl150.bpl