Windows 10: Invalid value for registry miracle

Discus and support Invalid value for registry miracle in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to open a picture I get ''Invalid value for registry'' bug. So double clicking does not work, only ''Open with...'' which is much slower.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaltaisGulbis, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Invalid value for registry miracle

When I try to open a picture I get ''Invalid value for registry'' bug. So double clicking does not work, only ''Open with...'' which is much slower.

I do not use Photos which is and has always been,in my opinion, slowware and bugware. But there is a problem with the system.

:)

BaltaisGulbis, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Invalid Value for Registry

Hi,

To troubleshoot this concern, please check out the answer of KaiHenry14 from this link:

Windows 10 "Invalid Value for Registry" JPEG.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Dec 23, 2019
  3. invalid value for registry

Try to open a jpeg file and get the following error message, (invalid value for registry.

JohnRuscitelli, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Invalid value for registry miracle

'invalid value for registry'

My pictures will not open. It says 'invalid value for registry'. What is wrong, and how can it be fixed?

JulieMartin1, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Invalid value for registry miracle

1. Invalid value for registry miracle - Similar Threads - Invalid value registry

2. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  3. Invalid Value for Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Value for Registry: Hi, I have been away on Hiliday for a few days. Tonight, when I try to open my photos .jpeg and .CR2files I get a message "Invalid Value for Registry". I was recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11....
  4. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid value for registry: A few months ago, I noticed that, out of nowhere, some preinstalled apps refused to open. The ones I can list off the top of my head are- notepad- calculator- photos- the media player for audio- the microsoft store- the snipping toolWhen I try to open a file using an app like...
  5. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invalid value for registry: whenever i open any of media files such as photos , videos, music , it shows 'invalid value for registry ' i am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/1b1d183f-44a2-4be3-9c11-20d9c25dc446
  6. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    invalid value for registry: I can't open videos or photos, I've check solutions to this problem but none worked. [ATTACH] one of the websites that I've checked said that I should have Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe. registry but when I checked it in registry editor I didn't see any....
  7. "invalid value for the registry"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "invalid value for the registry": After a recent windows update when trying to open pictures i get the error message "invalid value for the registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-the-registry/c37eedff-6615-46b7-9b15-05318c01aece
  8. invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invalid value for registry: Please tell me why I can not view photos all it says is "invalid value for registry" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-value-for-registry/9d9ae171-88f0-461c-afe1-2df866f2c3fa
  9. Invalid value for registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry: Whenever I try to open any mp4 file on my Dell Precision 7510, it gives me an error saying Invalid value for registry. However, when I try to open said files with VLC media player instead of Movies & TV, it runs just fine. Bear in mind that the laptop I am using is issued by...
  10. Invalid value for registry.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid value for registry.: Hi, I would like to know if there is a possible way to disable the Windows auto update function indefinitely. Eventough I keep disabling them in the Windows Update Settings, somehow the computer end up updating windows again which results being a problem. I am a Windows...