Windows 10: invasion of privacy

Discus and support invasion of privacy in Cortana to solve the problem; Tonight you buggers invaded my PC with demands that I accept and pay for some voice recognition service which is of no interest to me. Not only that,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by stuartshelton1, Aug 22, 2019.

1. invasion of privacy

Tonight you buggers invaded my PC with demands that I accept and pay for some voice recognition service which is of no interest to me. Not only that, it took me an hour to rid my PC of your pestilent nonsense and then I found, to my disappointment, that you have removed ( stolen because I was not compliant ?) my Cortana service for which I pay in my 365 subscription. Who the hell do you think you are ? Please remedy the situation forthwith or you will simply harden my doubts about Americans and Microsoft.

kind regards,

Stuart Shelton.

Moved from: (Office | OneDrive with Office | Windows 10 | Office 365 Home)

:)

stuartshelton1, Aug 22, 2019

2. Invasion of privacy

People who I want have information on me - M$ is not one that I want to have information on me - understand? Called invasion of privacy and I have already experienced it; that is how this thread got started - go read the first post.

rdwray_666, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Invasion of privacy

I have been waiting for a display driver so I could install Windows 10 and now that has happened. So guess what do I see when I log onto one of MS website - my user account icon that I have never put on the internet. In other words, MS has downloaded information
    from my computer without my permission and only God knows what else they have stolen.

I think this is time for Congress to take at MS and their invasion of privacy.

rdwray_666, Aug 22, 2019
  4. invasion of privacy

Invasion of privacy

Yes Microsoft says more security in win.10 and in fact it is less secure. I down loaded 10 and requested me to use one password for all my accounts. How can this be more secure??????? After 20 min. of dealing with it I chose to go back to win. 7 and now
    my win. program is messed up. MSN homepage up date is not working and wont be reset. My opinion is that Microsoft 10 is for the idiots that think they know how to use a computer and don't. The windows program does it for them. Then we have anti virus
    programs and malware programs to keep our info/computers safe from hackers. Microsoft has these apps built in behind our backs to do the same thing we try to protect ourselves from. They call it data collection (spying/ invasion of privacy) need I say more??????

walker22101, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

invasion of privacy

1. invasion of privacy - Similar Threads - invasion privacy

2. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Invasion: Update V: What's transpired since my last post: After suffering through so many bluescreen crashes, caused directly by Microsoft, Posting this information for ALL USES to have available, so they can be watchful for any behavior of this nature, I decided to go through and FULLY UPDATE...
  3. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Invasion: Update V: What's transpired since my last post: After suffering through so many bluescreen crashes, caused directly by Microsoft, Posting this information for ALL USES to have available, so they can be watchful for any behavior of this nature, I decided to go through and FULLY UPDATE...
  4. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Invasion: Update IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Invasion: Update IV: 3rd Hard, Bluescreen crash today. First time. Microsoft throwing a Hissy-fit, I'm telling y'all about all this. See, it doesn't matter if I allow updates or not. They'll STILL do this. It just depends on what they're trying to do.Moronic to think this is just someone...
  6. Windows Invasion: Update IV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Invasion: Update IV: 3rd Hard, Bluescreen crash today. First time. Microsoft throwing a Hissy-fit, I'm telling y'all about all this. See, it doesn't matter if I allow updates or not. They'll STILL do this. It just depends on what they're trying to do.Moronic to think this is just someone...
  7. Windows Invasion: Update IV

8. Windows Invasion Part III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Invasion Part III: Another update: Windows crashed my system AGAIN. That's TWICE today alone- BOTH TIMES, forcing Updates by CRASHING my system- AGAIN, during another recording session.First time? There was no "Update" shown. just the system crash, but in the "Updates" section? NEW UPDATES...
  9. Invasion of my privacy

Invasion of my privacy: The latest update changed an unknown number of settings on my system. Most notably, my Chrome settings, changing my default web browser to Edge and deleting the local settings, and adding Edge to the task bar.Without my consent or my knowledge. I've yet to learn of other...
  10. Wrong Web Credentials Installed with WIN 10 - Privacy Invasion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong Web Credentials Installed with WIN 10 - Privacy Invasion?: On a new laptop I have web credentials from another person in our firm, despite no contact. There is no common serve or network, and I am the IT Administrator, owner, and CEO. TI am the only one who has ever had access to this computer. The web credentials include bank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invasion of privacy forum