Windows 10: invasive MS

Discus and support invasive MS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open my Windows laptop Bing shows up. I never use Bing. I did when it first came out & it just didn't compete with Google. I don't want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandicaya, Jul 14, 2019.

1. sandicaya Win User

invasive MS

When I open my Windows laptop Bing shows up. I never use Bing. I did when it first came out & it just didn't compete with Google. I don't want to use Bing & I want MS to stop pushing MS on me. I've used Mac Books & I am tempted to buy one just to be able to use the features I want without having MS programs pushed on me. How can I make Bing stop voluntarily invading my laptop?

:)

sandicaya, Jul 14, 2019

2. Invasion of privacy

I have been waiting for a display driver so I could install Windows 10 and now that has happened. So guess what do I see when I log onto one of MS website - my user account icon that I have never put on the internet. In other words, MS has downloaded information
    from my computer without my permission and only God knows what else they have stolen.

I think this is time for Congress to take at MS and their invasion of privacy.

rdwray_666, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 14, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

invasive MS

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

invasive MS

1. invasive MS - Similar Threads - invasive

2. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Invasion: Update V: What's transpired since my last post: After suffering through so many bluescreen crashes, caused directly by Microsoft, Posting this information for ALL USES to have available, so they can be watchful for any behavior of this nature, I decided to go through and FULLY UPDATE...
  3. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Invasion: Update V: What's transpired since my last post: After suffering through so many bluescreen crashes, caused directly by Microsoft, Posting this information for ALL USES to have available, so they can be watchful for any behavior of this nature, I decided to go through and FULLY UPDATE...
  4. Microsoft Invasion: Update V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Invasion: Update IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Invasion: Update IV: 3rd Hard, Bluescreen crash today. First time. Microsoft throwing a Hissy-fit, I'm telling y'all about all this. See, it doesn't matter if I allow updates or not. They'll STILL do this. It just depends on what they're trying to do.Moronic to think this is just someone...
  6. Windows Invasion: Update IV

Windows Invasion: Update IV: 3rd Hard, Bluescreen crash today. First time. Microsoft throwing a Hissy-fit, I'm telling y'all about all this. See, it doesn't matter if I allow updates or not. They'll STILL do this. It just depends on what they're trying to do.Moronic to think this is just someone...
  7. Windows Invasion: Update IV

8. Windows Invasion Part III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Invasion Part III: Another update: Windows crashed my system AGAIN. That's TWICE today alone- BOTH TIMES, forcing Updates by CRASHING my system- AGAIN, during another recording session.First time? There was no "Update" shown. just the system crash, but in the "Updates" section? NEW UPDATES...
  9. Windows Invasion Part III

Windows Invasion Part III: Another update: Windows crashed my system AGAIN. That's TWICE today alone- BOTH TIMES, forcing Updates by CRASHING my system- AGAIN, during another recording session.First time? There was no "Update" shown. just the system crash, but in the "Updates" section? NEW UPDATES...
  10. Windows Invasion Part III