Windows 10: Invert Scrolling on Mac Bootcamp Windows 10

Discus and support Invert Scrolling on Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Looking for some help on how to invert the scroll on my windows partition on my mac. I had read so many different responses from people, and each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Katomck, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Katomck Win User

Invert Scrolling on Mac Bootcamp Windows 10

Hi, Looking for some help on how to invert the scroll on my windows partition on my mac. I had read so many different responses from people, and each time I don't seem to have the same options. Thanks

:)

Katomck, Jun 17, 2021

2. Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

I don't see an option in regards to inverted scrolling in that list, it is just a guide.

do you have any other suggestions?

CHAZ D ORGINAL HOMEBOI, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 on Mac mouse issues

Hi All,

I have recently loaded bootcamp on my mac and loaded windows 10.

I need to invert the direction of the scroll pad but cannot find the option for the life of me.

Please help!

Biggsy5210, Jun 17, 2021
  4. MJ9
    MJ9 Win User

Invert scrolling for only trackpad, Bootcamp

I installed Windows on my MacBook Air using Bootcamp and now I want to invert the scrolling direction for only the trackpad (not for regular mice).

I've tried opening regedit (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\HID\VID_???\VID_???\Device Parameters), but I don't know which device is the trackpad. How do I check which device is the trackpad?

I'm using Windows 10 on a MBA 11" 2015.

Thema:

1. Invert Scrolling on Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Invert Scrolling Mac

2. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  3. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  4. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  5. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  7. Invert Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert Scrolling: I am trying to invert my scrolling so that every time I scroll down on my wireless mouse, the page moves up. I've done a bit of research and everything looks overly complicated and I would just like the simplest solution to my problem. Before someone helps, I already went to...
  8. Windows 10 Bootcamp on Mac - HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bootcamp on Mac - HELP: I have no internet! It shows that I have no internet, it says I need to install a support driver... no idea what this means submitted by /u/chromeoM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1nx1v/windows_10_bootcamp_on_mac_help/
  9. Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp: Once again, an update to Win 10 on my Mac Pro has completly crashed. I'm running 4 x 1t drives. Yosemite, Time Machine, Win 7 and Win 10. For the third time now, Win 10 has done an update and crashed. It tries to start and just goes into a loop. Has anybody else had any...
  10. Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion

Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion: Ok, so I should start by saying I'm a windows user, and I'm simply trying to understand bootcamp. Ever since windows 8.1 I have started using my own heavily customised windows image as a starting point for any of my computers. It's a simple Macrium Reflect disk image. My...