Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus

Discus and support Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When pressing wrong shortcut or clicking on windows which can't have focus the whole display goes inverted. [img] 14114 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015.

1. LarryWind Win User

When pressing wrong shortcut or clicking on windows which can't have focus the whole display goes inverted.
    Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus [​IMG]

:)

LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Michel Vanden Bossche Win User

Windows 10 magnifier shortcut Ctrl + Alt + I not working after anniversary update

Update:

I upgraded to Windows 10 1709, hoping the problem would be solved ... and it's even worse !

Now, when I want to invert and I go to the magnifier tool, invoking the settings to invert the color now launches the standard Windows 10 control panel, which takes much more time to launch than the former settings screen.

None of the Ctrl+Alt shortcuts work, except the Ctrl+Alt+space.

Is there any other application trapping the magnifier shortcuts ? Any hint how to find this out ?

If there's someone from Microsoft reading this post, I would gratefulluy appreciate some help as I cannot use Windows without the magnifier and regular color invertion due to visual disability.

Michel Vanden Bossche, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Eber Oliveira Win User
    Windows 10 magnifier shortcut Ctrl + Alt + I not working after anniversary update

I had my three PCs upgraded to anniversary update and all three developed the same issue.

The Ctrl + Alt + I magnifier shortcut to invert colors is not working anymore. Now, I have to open the app settings to select the "invert colors" option manually, which is very annoying.

Tried searching the web but couldn't find any answers. Anyone tried anything that solved this problem? Thanks!

Eber Oliveira, Aug 7, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

When this happens, open Magnifier and click the cog icon. Is the check mark next to "Turn on color inversion" checked?

5. LarryWind Win User
    Nope

LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    Other than Magnifier inverting the colors, I can't think of anything else doing it other than a 3rd party program. Is the wallpaper inverted too when this happens? It looks like it is, but I'm just making sure.

Thema:

1. Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus - Similar Threads - Inverted colors press

2. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  3. window update

window update: How to overcome window update Error 0x800705b4 in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/window-update/d45e562a-2f23-465d-bec7-3a7940e8832f
  4. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  5. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  7. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Issues: Hello! I'm not sure how many other people have faced these issues, but I can't seem to narrow it down to a simple determination of "Hardware or Software issues," so here we go; I have the Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset, Zotac 1070ti 8gb, Intel i5 4690k, MSI B85M, 16gb...
  9. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  10. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...