Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus

Discus and support Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; When pressing wrong shortcut or clicking on windows which can't have focus the whole display goes inverted. [img] 14114 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015.

1. LarryWind Win User

When pressing wrong shortcut or clicking on windows which can't have focus the whole display goes inverted.
    [​IMG]

:)

LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Michel Vanden Bossche Win User

Windows 10 magnifier shortcut Ctrl + Alt + I not working after anniversary update

Update:

I upgraded to Windows 10 1709, hoping the problem would be solved ... and it's even worse !

Now, when I want to invert and I go to the magnifier tool, invoking the settings to invert the color now launches the standard Windows 10 control panel, which takes much more time to launch than the former settings screen.

None of the Ctrl+Alt shortcuts work, except the Ctrl+Alt+space.

Is there any other application trapping the magnifier shortcuts ? Any hint how to find this out ?

If there's someone from Microsoft reading this post, I would gratefulluy appreciate some help as I cannot use Windows without the magnifier and regular color invertion due to visual disability.

Michel Vanden Bossche, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Eber Oliveira Win User
    Windows 10 magnifier shortcut Ctrl + Alt + I not working after anniversary update

I had my three PCs upgraded to anniversary update and all three developed the same issue.

The Ctrl + Alt + I magnifier shortcut to invert colors is not working anymore. Now, I have to open the app settings to select the "invert colors" option manually, which is very annoying.

Tried searching the web but couldn't find any answers. Anyone tried anything that solved this problem? Thanks!

Eber Oliveira, Aug 7, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

When this happens, open Magnifier and click the cog icon. Is the check mark next to "Turn on color inversion" checked?

5. LarryWind Win User
    Nope

LarryWind, Aug 7, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    Other than Magnifier inverting the colors, I can't think of anything else doing it other than a 3rd party program. Is the wallpaper inverted too when this happens? It looks like it is, but I'm just making sure.

Thema:

Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus - Similar Threads - Inverted colors press

1. Display Colors Distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Colors Distortion: Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work... Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to...
  2. Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox: Remember when you were a kid and wanted to paint your room your favorite color? Or the first time you dyed your hair a different color and couldn’t wait to show all your friends (or at least, wanted to)? We feel that, too, and that’s why we put the new Color Extension in the...
  3. What is wrong with my display color

in Windows 10 Support
    What is wrong with my display color: See in pic, dont know how i caused this or how to undo ti. Any advice? Imgur: The magic of the Internet 110961
  4. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem): Hi all, When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal. I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my...
  5. Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling: Hello, I just updated my win7 to win10, despite several negligible issues, so far I'm rather content about it. HOWEVER there is one little, yet major problem I encounter and have no idea how to deal with; mentioned in the thread title. I browsed several options, lurked...
  6. Camera inverted

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera inverted: Hello, I have a next book running on Windows 8 and I upgraded to Windows 10 using installation file from supplier. Now everything fine but when I use camera picture is upside down...help pls 69915
  7. hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Support
    hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it?: [img] [img] 63005
Inverted colors when press wrong shortcut or windows can't be in focus solved