Windows 10: Inverted colour

Discus and support Inverted colour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dcrabb, Apr 20, 2020.

1. dcrabb Win User

Inverted colour

I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this?

:)

dcrabb, Apr 20, 2020

2. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Printing Colours Inverted

Did you print to PDF and did the colours invert?

Caledon Ken, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Inverted colour

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Inverted colour [​IMG]

DigitalShrapnel, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Inverted colour

1. Inverted colour - Similar Threads - Inverted colour

2. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  3. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  4. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why do all the default windows application have inverted or just wrong colours?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all the default windows application have inverted or just wrong colours?: Ever since updating to windows 11 I have had the completely wrong colours on applications such as task manager, which can make text invisible or impossible to read. Here is a screenshot of what task manager looks like to me. How do I fix this?...
  6. Why do all the default windows application have inverted or just wrong colours?

Why do all the default windows application have inverted or just wrong colours?: Ever since updating to windows 11 I have had the completely wrong colours on applications such as task manager, which can make text invisible or impossible to read. Here is a screenshot of what task manager looks like to me. How do I fix this?...
  7. How to Invert Colours When A Sound Plays (Or Doesn't)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Invert Colours When A Sound Plays (Or Doesn't): On my previous windows image I used to have a setting such that whenever I reached the end of a page or hit a key with no purpose - in other words when windows sounds would usually go off, my screen would invert to notify me of this. I dont remember how I found the setting or...
  8. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...: How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-black-long-by-narrow-box/6dedd034-10cf-4a5d-af84-49c636c06dec
  9. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...: How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours magnifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-black-long-by-narrow-box/6dedd034-10cf-4a5d-af84-49c636c06dec
  10. How do you get rid of black long by narrow box showing - 100% + etc when inverting colours...

in Windows 10 Customization