Windows 10: Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

Discus and support Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues with inverted colours on my windows 10 computer. Every time I press Caps-Lock, the screen goes inverted for a short period of time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tricky467, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Tricky467 Win User

Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

I am having issues with inverted colours on my windows 10 computer. Every time I press Caps-Lock, the screen goes inverted for a short period of time. I have done further experimenting and have realised that whenever any system sound is made, the screen goes inverted, for example; when an email pops up, when I plug in my mouse/USB. Is there any way I can fix this problem because it is getting very annoying.

Kind Regards,

Tricky467

:)

Tricky467, Oct 10, 2019

2. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Printing Colours Inverted

Did you print to PDF and did the colours invert?

Caledon Ken, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

Videos are in inverted colours.

TBH I don't have a clue what causes the whole inverted colours thing, probably an outdated codec but it's very unusual behavior, you'd expect the video to just not play if there were problems, but that's M$ for you.

Jimmy 2004, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

1. Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played - Similar Threads - Inverted Colours System

2. How to Invert Colours When A Sound Plays (Or Doesn't)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Invert Colours When A Sound Plays (Or Doesn't): On my previous windows image I used to have a setting such that whenever I reached the end of a page or hit a key with no purpose - in other words when windows sounds would usually go off, my screen would invert to notify me of this. I dont remember how I found the setting or...
  3. Inverted colours?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inverted colours?: Recently some pictures on my laptop have been showing up in inverted colours and the layout for most websites has just been weird: off colour and transluscent?[IMG] [IMG] This is what my instagram stories look like, all the profile pictures are inverted. Profile pictures on...
  4. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours: [ATTACH] whenever I receive prompts or notification the color inverts. How do I disable this or stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prompts-and-notifications-are-inverting-colours/2b9f7791-dcb8-4454-84a5-0159df483742
  5. Colours inverted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colours inverted: I have had a problem with the visual settings on my laptop for a while now and have searched through the settings. The colours have changed for an example, blue to pink or green to orange or red. It isn’t a colourblind mode or a simple colour setting I can find. I have tried...
  6. Inverted colours

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inverted colours: I get inverted colours when I watch videos through the films and tv app and trailers in the windows store I get this issue nowhere else on my pc.[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colours/b1dd3508-1743-4fdb-b302-03ba00cfce7d
  7. Inverted colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted colour: I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colour/31856863-1dfd-4616-a97f-1472a7fc2bd1
  8. Invert colours when notification/warning

Invert colours when notification/warning: Hi so a while ago I think I turned on a setting that inverts the colours when I get a notification/warning. I don't like it and I want to turn the setting off but I don't find it. Pls help....
  9. Printing Colours Inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Colours Inverted: Hello, Recently after updating to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, I have noticed a problem. Whenever I print a document, (Usually a document with plain black text on a white sheet of paper) the colour soft-of inverts, causing the printer to make the entire page black and the...
  10. Printing Colours Inverted

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing Colours Inverted: Hello, Recently after updating to the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, I have noticed a problem. Whenever I print a document, (Usually a document with plain black text on a white sheet of paper) the colour soft-of inverts, causing the printer to make the entire page black and the...