Windows 10: inverted pen Input

Discus and support inverted pen Input in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I have changed a screen on my laptop HP ENVY x 360 but met a strange issue because when I am trying to use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Remy Pearson1, Jul 31, 2018.

1. inverted pen Input

Recently I have changed a screen on my laptop HP ENVY x 360 but met a strange issue because when I am trying to use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted. The first thing I did to fix it was checking all the drivers but it didn’t help. I know this type of the issue is connected with the drivers not the screen but I started to think that a new screen causes this problem. And, yes, the touch input is not inverted, only the pen is.

:)

Remy Pearson1, Jul 31, 2018
  2. BradyRowe Win User

Pen Input inverted

I have an HP ENVY x360, and I recently got it back from a repair shop, had to get a new screen. Now whenever I try and use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted. I have checked for new drivers for everything I can think of and it still didn't
    work. I don't know if it could be the screen, I've seen plenty of cases where this is a driver issue but it just hasn't worked for me.

Only the PEN input is inverted, not the touch input

BradyRowe, Jul 31, 2018
  3. BradyRowe Win User
    Pen Input inverted

I just tried the troubleshooting steps you listed, no improvement whatsoever. I'm starting to think that it's the new screen. Maybe the man who fixed it didn't do something right or maybe it's a defective screen. I've tried everything to try and fix the
    pen input, but it just isn't working...

BradyRowe, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

inverted pen Input

Pen Input inverted

Was your screen replaced? Have you checked all the settings of you pen device software?

Since the touch input is working but the Pen input isn't, it seems that the issue is related to hardware. At this rate, it would be best to contact your device manufacturer for further assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

inverted pen Input

1. inverted pen Input - Similar Threads - inverted pen Input

2. Pen input panel not showing on every text input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen input panel not showing on every text input: Pen input panel not showing on every text input. It only shows on UWP apps or windows text prompts, but if I go on applications like edge, or any other .exe that isn't an UWP or made by windows, I can't write with my pen tablet and get it recognized as text input....
  3. Pen input panel not showing on every text input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen input panel not showing on every text input: Pen input panel not showing on every text input. It only shows on UWP apps or windows text prompts, but if I go on applications like edge, or any other .exe that isn't an UWP or made by windows, I can't write with my pen tablet and get it recognized as text input....
  4. Pen input for T14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen input for T14: Hi Forum, Hope all is well. I was recently given a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 by work and only just realised it has a touch screen. I tried to use the pen came with my personal Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet on it and it doesn't work. The T14 runs windows 10 and I have checked the Pen &...
  5. Pen input for T14

Pen input for T14: Hi Forum, Hope all is well. I was recently given a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 by work and only just realised it has a touch screen. I tried to use the pen came with my personal Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet on it and it doesn't work. The T14 runs windows 10 and I have checked the Pen &...
  6. Surface Pen intermittent input

Surface Pen intermittent input: I recently bought an Asus Zenbook Flip 15 UX562IA along with a Surface Pen.Connecting worked like a charm. However, the input is highly unreliable and has been from the start.When writing in any app that supports Windows Ink, the connection seems to break off after about...
  7. Surface Pen intermittent input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pen intermittent input: I recently bought an Asus Zenbook Flip 15 UX562IA along with a Surface Pen.Connecting worked like a charm. However, the input is highly unreliable and has been from the start.When writing in any app that supports Windows Ink, the connection seems to break off after about...
  8. No pen or touch input is available for this display??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No pen or touch input is available for this display??: Okay, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I've been going nuts over this. I can't use my stylus pen, nor is my touchscreen functioning. It was working fine one day and the next it just completely stopped. These are my device specifications. When the touchscreen and pen...
  9. Pen Input inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen Input inverted: I have an HP ENVY x360, and I recently got it back from a repair shop, had to get a new screen. Now whenever I try and use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted. I have checked for new drivers for everything I can think of and it still didn't work. I don't know if it could be the...
  10. No pen or touch input is available for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No pen or touch input is available for display: I tried to turn on the touch screen for my new laptop but I cannot find the driver. There is no HID compliant touch screen. Any can help me? ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN EB154T...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inverted touch pen