Windows 10: Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

Discus and support Inverted videos on Paint 3D app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manny King of The North, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted

How do i fix this

No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer.

***Original title: Microsoft 3d Paint***

:)

Manny King of The North, Jan 20, 2020

2. Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

Hello,

Answers:

1: May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?

A: My Windows 10 defaults to, "Movies and TV" player. Always used it for years. Always played back fine. Just now discovered "Paint 3D" and this is happening.

2: Were the videos playing fine previously?

A: The videos created by Paint 3D never played back correctly (inverted). I just started using Paint 3D this week.

3: What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to fix the issue?

A: I looked through other people with the same issue here on the forums and followed the steps recommended by Microsoft. I tried different players. I looked for options with in the players themselves if
    there was a way to "rotate" the video. I made sure Win 10 was up-to-date. I brought in a pic created by another program and then had Paint 3D create the video. I also after saving a vid created by Paint 3D; I restarted the machine, then viewed (still inverted).

NOTE: I create videos using other products. They play back correctly (NOT inverted).

Thanks for your time!

AaronHunter3, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Paint 3D - Invert Colours?

The option to invert the photo colors is not yet available for Paint 3D.

Would be useful.

KenSterbenz, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Inverted videos on Paint 3D app

1. Inverted videos on Paint 3D app - Similar Threads - Inverted videos Paint

2. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D video saves upside-down?: Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video, use the Emerge effect, and save. But, it always saves upside-down, no matter what I do. It looks fine in the effects preview,...
  3. Paint 3D inverted output

Paint 3D inverted output: this appears to be problem that cannot be solved by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-inverted-output/6873e453-c14b-4526-9ef0-a9e3ece12041
  4. Paint 3D video probelm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D video probelm: Hei have problem with 3D programs, any can help? Video card is Geforce 9400m with latest drivers.. any ideas? or just need configure 3d settings? any know whats a setings?[ATTACH]...
  5. Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app

Videos are inverted when saved from Paint 3D app: Hello, I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work. I'm running updated Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I bring in my JPEG image. I save my image and choose "3d Video" I get options to make it...
  6. Paint 3D - Inverted Video

Paint 3D - Inverted Video: Hello, I've seen quite a few posts about this. Just letting you know it's still happening and the fixes given do not work. I'm running updated Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I bring in my JPEG image. I save my image and choose "3d Video" I get options to make it...
  7. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  8. Paint 3D and save as video option

Paint 3D and save as video option: I have been creating simple 3D models with simple 3D text. When I Save As Video, the video always come out inverted https://youtu.be/f_KojAiapMI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-and-save-as-video-option/1abc336d-8b13-43cc-9d01-25b7020d3259
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Paint 3d app problem

Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 photo 3d saves objects inverted