Windows 10: Inverting pointer and cursor not working, has transparent background.

Discus and support Inverting pointer and cursor not working, has transparent background. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At one point previously, on another computer, I was somehow able to change the pointer and cursor inverted so that they changed a multiple of colors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tamy K, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Tamy K Win User

Inverting pointer and cursor not working, has transparent background.

At one point previously, on another computer, I was somehow able to change the pointer and cursor inverted so that they changed a multiple of colors based on my background. I haven't been able to do that on this computer. The color of the mouse and cursor will only change between black/white outline and transparent center, so that it is difficult to see and find. Anyone have an idea how I did that? I'm not so computer savvy that I understand any programming knowledge or anything similar, just regular user.

:)

Tamy K, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Animated Inverted Cursors

I find many of my cursor packs at DeviantArt

Inverting pointer and cursor not working, has transparent background. [​IMG]

Inverted Aero Cursors

Edwin, Apr 22, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Cat 10.4: Revenge of the enormous cursor

Neat, I love big cursors, so having a huge one blotting out half my screen would be quite a novelty. *Laugh :laugh: Now, set it to invert the background colour and you're really cooking.

qubit, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Animated Inverted Cursors

Can anyone recommend a good source for animated inverted cursors?

Steve C, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Inverting pointer and cursor not working, has transparent background. - Similar Threads - Inverting pointer cursor

2. my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background: Since this new update came out and I have updated windows 11For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in Work in the background is not finished yet and they are still the...
  3. The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.: Hello, I've been using the standard "inverted-colors" mouse pointer for years. I just upgraded to a new PC with Win 11, from Win 10. The mouse pointer always worked as it always did everywhere all the time.Issue: On the new Win 11 PC, some apps don't render the...
  4. The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.

The inverted color mouse cursor / pointer is sometimes hidden/blocked.: Hello, I've been using the standard "inverted-colors" mouse pointer for years. I just upgraded to a new PC with Win 11, from Win 10. The mouse pointer always worked as it always did everywhere all the time.Issue: On the new Win 11 PC, some apps don't render the...
  5. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  6. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  7. Enhance pointer precision feels inverted

Enhance pointer precision feels inverted: Hello. This issue began last year out of nowhere I guess I installed something. Due to my PC being old and soon I'll replace it, I currently use Windows 7 64 bit. Issue started last year around April. I usually keep Enhance pointer precision OFF and it felt consistent....
  8. Animated Inverted Cursors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Animated Inverted Cursors: Can anyone recommend a good source for animated inverted cursors? 160978
  9. Invert/reverse mouse pointer direction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invert/reverse mouse pointer direction: I just bought a new palm rest and bottom case for my lenovo g50 laptop but I found out that the chip under the trackpad was flipped. So when I want to move the pointer to any direction, it goes the opposite side. I've tried to remove the trackpad chip on the old palm rest but...
  10. cursor/pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor/pointer: I just got my laptop today, and it was working fine but I left it to charge, then when I came to open it my pointer was gone. It's a windows 10 HP Laptop. My pointer only works when I plug in a mouse of my own. It's kind of a lot of work to be plugging the mouse in every time...