Windows 10: Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Discus and support Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Autopump, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Autopump Win User

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar 9272881e-df0a-4186-a915-56a29fd32410?upload=true.jpg This is what the bottom right corner of my screen looks like.

:)

Autopump, Dec 17, 2019
  2. EMH222 Win User

Taskbar calendar/clock invisible after update

Following an update around 9/17/16, the calendar/clock data on my left side taskbar would not display unless the cursor was over it. Even then, it's very dim. The popup calendar/clock still works if I click on the dimmed icon. If I move the taskbar to the
    top or bottom of page, calendar/clock is visible. The task bar is not compressed or crowded with too many icons. I have tried some of the remedies previously posted. This feature is important to me, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

EMH222, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Taskbar clock is invisible after Windows 10 anniversary update

Today, after I installed the new win 10 update, my clock on the taskbar is invisible. The space for it is there, and when you put the cursor on it, you can see it, and it's black, inside the highlighted square, and when you left click that, the calendar
    comes up like it's supposed to. How do I fix this? I'm about to go back to the old version, and put the update on hold till they fix this.

ToddMcKenzie, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

1. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Invisible Clock Calendar

2. Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar: It sometimes could show the full calendar, but sometimes only show part of the calendar. I don't have additional clock and the time zone is PST....
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar clock only show part of the calendar: It sometimes could show the full calendar, but sometimes only show part of the calendar. I don't have additional clock and the time zone is PST....
  4. How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?: I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up. Can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-call-taskbars-calendar-without-click-the/ee173ce5-903c-4a8a-8d58-c36e4fb178cb
  5. Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.

Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.: After recent windows upgrade - windows 10 Pro- V: 20H2 and OSBuild: 19042.867, I am not able to click on taskbar clock and see the calendar popup. [ATTACH] This issue has started on 2 of my windows systems. Already tried all the solutions shared in 2017 and 2018....
  6. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock: After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work. Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very...
  7. Invisible icon on taskbar

Invisible icon on taskbar: On my taskbar is one invisible icon and I can't figure out where it comes from. [ATTACH] Clicking on it (no matter if I press left or right mouse button) wont show anything. Also hovering with the mouse courser over the "icon" to get a tool tip isn't working. Is there...
  8. Invisible icons on taskbar

Invisible icons on taskbar: Hi, So this problem has recently surfaced on my Lenovo laptop. It has the most recent version of windows installed. The problem is that certain apps (messenger, settings, mail etc.) will be clickable on the task bar, but are invisible. This doesn't affect them in the...
  9. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...
  10. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared: Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date . Thanks, Alan 43258