Windows 10: invisible devices

Discus and support invisible devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought a game off the microsoft store and when i go to install it on a device, there are no devices listed. but when i go to my account page and view... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mushroomb, Dec 25, 2019.

1. mushroomb Win User

invisible devices

i bought a game off the microsoft store and when i go to install it on a device, there are no devices listed. but when i go to my account page and view my devices, my pc is there.

i want to install the game onto my only device, my pc. i barely got it today and that may be part of the issue.

help please!

:)

mushroomb, Dec 25, 2019

2. Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 25, 2019
  4. invisible devices

win 10 Devices DVDRW still missing from device manager also Explorer

Thankyou for your reply with possible workaround.Unfortunately yours wasnt successful as in another system perhaps or different stage of this works Ive found your idea to work when drive is there at present its working but invisible code 45 not attached.

jeffreyobrien

{JeffreyOBrien}, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

invisible devices

1. invisible devices - Similar Threads - invisible devices

2. How to prevent invisible Windows process probably Defender from hammering my cyclic drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent invisible Windows process probably Defender from hammering my cyclic drive: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 on an SSD, and have a large HDD for cold storage of media. The hard drive reads and writes fine, but when it should be idle, it's constantly audibly running. Resmon shows no activity on the drive letter while it is plainly audible, and even...
  3. How to prevent invisible Windows process probably Defender from hammering my cyclic drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent invisible Windows process probably Defender from hammering my cyclic drive: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 on an SSD, and have a large HDD for cold storage of media. The hard drive reads and writes fine, but when it should be idle, it's constantly audibly running. Resmon shows no activity on the drive letter while it is plainly audible, and even...
  4. How to prevent invisible Windows process probably Defender from hammering my cyclic drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc...
  6. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc...
  7. USB C device becomes 'invisible' after being unplugged; works in other computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB C device becomes 'invisible' after being unplugged; works in other computers: I have a USB C Device a "24 Inch Pen Display" that becomes 'invisible' to Windows after being unplugged, disconnected, or after the computer is shut down or goes to sleep. This does not occur every time I do any of the above; only sometimes. By 'invisible' I mean that...
  8. Invisible Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Device: I have a powerful iMac and run Windows 10 on Parallels. I bought a digital copy of FS2020 Premium Deluxe from Microsoft Store. I found Parallels limitations meant the game wouldn't run. I set up a boot partition for Windows 10 & uninstalled the program from the Parallels...
  9. Hot spot invisible to devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hot spot invisible to devices: My hot spot is on and the network connections shows it as enabled and working, but the devices I am trying to connect do not see it. How do I make it visible so I can connect to it?...
  10. Network Devices invisible after Windows Update to Build 16299.125

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Devices invisible after Windows Update to Build 16299.125: Yesterday I ran a Windows update in my office on all laptops and PCs. Now, something strange is happening since today. In the Network, most of my devices are missing. On all laptops and PCs, in the network I can see only one computer named "ADMIN" except on one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invisible devices