Windows 10: Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open.

Discus and support Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG] I was looking through my windows menu and accidentally pulled my Movies and TV icon onto the desktop and cannot seem to get rid of it. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brittanycrone, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open.

Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open. [​IMG]

I was looking through my windows menu and accidentally pulled my Movies and TV icon onto the desktop and cannot seem to get rid of it. I cannot click or right click the icon, and it shows up over anything I open. Please help!!!

:)

brittanycrone, Feb 24, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 24, 2021
  3. CursaYT Win User
    Opening program invisible

So im practicing piano and got this free software piano from above and it opens but i cant see it

I have one monitor that is connected to a desktop and when i try to open the software it goes invisible but its still open any suggestions.

Moved From:

CursaYT, Feb 24, 2021
  4. pjfromny Win User

Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open.

Windows icons pinned to taskbar are invisible

Some of my windows icons - calculator, edge, and settings - are invisible when pinned to the task bar or when they are opened. The space is there, the line under it shows, but not the icon. The calculator icon shows in the start menu, the edge and setting
    icons seem gone altogether. I have run system file checker.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

pjfromny, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open.

1. Invisible icon that i cannot click that shows up over anything I open. - Similar Threads - Invisible icon cannot

2. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  3. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  4. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  5. Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up

Some icons for apps are invisible, and other icons dont show up: Since some days ago, for whatever reason some icons are missing. The Spotify, Groove Music, Settings and To Do icons are literally invisible, while folders with photos only show an empty folder, and the icons for images and videos are a white paper. I scanned the entire PC...
  6. Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Click and Open Anything: Hi, can someone please help me?I just update my Windows. After turn it on, I cannot click or open anything, also press the short cut button like volume or brigthness sometime it works very slow. I tried several steps on internet, but it all need me to open task manager or...
  7. My task bar will show up on startup but no icons will appear and I cannot click on anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My task bar will show up on startup but no icons will appear and I cannot click on anything...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CenturionVI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kny4yr/my_task_bar_will_show_up_on_startup_but_no_icons/
  8. will not open up when I click icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    will not open up when I click icon: HP support assist will not stay open when i click on icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-open-up-when-i-click-icon/c385bde1-3838-4017-b238-7d48b71edfde
  9. Cannot click on anything except icons on the desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click on anything except icons on the desktop: Hello community. Lately I am encountering this weird bug thanks to which I cannot click on anything that is not desktop. I can launch programs via their shortcuts but when I click on their working window the computer bypasses them and clicks on the desktop instead, graying...
  10. Magnifier shows a large white rectangle and I cannot click on anything

Magnifier shows a large white rectangle and I cannot click on anything: I was having difficulty with the screen reader software that I have (ZoomText 10.1), so exited that program and tried to start the Magnifier. What I got was a large, white rectangle that moves with my mouse pointer but the rectangle is opaque. I can neither see anything...