Windows 10: Invisible Icons

Discus and support Invisible Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ismael Melt, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Invisible Icons

Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone only file name is clickable on desktop.I don't have a restore point. I've been using custom icons for 5 folders down in the middle.I had this problem one week ago while trying to create a new user, but I ignored it. It'd be great if the solutions affects positively other users.Please help, I'm studying and it's impossib

:)

Ismael Melt, Mar 27, 2022

2. invisible icons

Some icons on my taskbar are invisible. I've deleted the icon*.db files to no avail. What do I do next?

David Knoebel, Mar 27, 2022
  3. Invisible windows app icons and lost thumbnails.

I had some invisible icons on my taskbar (not all of them, seems to be only windows apps) and I tried an online fix which suggested deleting the icon cache. However, this didn't work and now I have no thumbnails for any of my files so I can't tell what anything is. Very frustrating so would appreciate any help.

AnniBanani, Mar 27, 2022
  4. S_and_S Win User

Invisible Icons

invisible icons

This is probably a dumb question, I know, but I gotta ask: If the icons are invisible, how do you know they're there?

S_and_S, Mar 27, 2022
Thema:

Invisible Icons

1. Invisible Icons - Similar Threads - Invisible Icons

2. Desktop and taskbar icons are invisible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and taskbar icons are invisible: The icons on my desktop have gone completely invisible and the images on the taskbar have turned into a weird icon as per attached screenshot Some of the icons in the start bar are normal, but when the application is closed the apps return to the broken icon with the mail app...
  3. Desktop and taskbar icons are invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar icons are invisible: The icons on my desktop have gone completely invisible and the images on the taskbar have turned into a weird icon as per attached screenshot Some of the icons in the start bar are normal, but when the application is closed the apps return to the broken icon with the mail app...
  4. Desktop and taskbar icons are invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square: My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with this "invisible square". I want to place icons very close to each other to but i can't because of this strange thing. I don't...
  6. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square: My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with this "invisible square". I want to place icons very close to each other to but i can't because of this strange thing. I don't...
  7. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Program icons invisible on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program icons invisible on taskbar Windows 11: Hello,I have an issue that my icons are invisible on the taskbar. I can still use them but it is no longer intuitive to use.I have already tried several fixes without any results:-Deleting IconCache and ThumbnailCache after which two more icons disappeared: Settings and Snip...
  9. Program icons invisible on taskbar Windows 11

Program icons invisible on taskbar Windows 11: Hello,I have an issue that my icons are invisible on the taskbar. I can still use them but it is no longer intuitive to use.I have already tried several fixes without any results:-Deleting IconCache and ThumbnailCache after which two more icons disappeared: Settings and Snip...
  10. Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....

Why do the icons on my tab bar not appearing, they are invisible and it is really annoying....: I have constantly restarted and watched videos on it but nothing works, some were visible the day before but now they aren't and it's really irritating....