Windows 10: Invisible Ink almost?

Discus and support Invisible Ink almost? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Folks, How can I make this clearer? [img] 150452 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Roderunner, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Invisible Ink almost?

Hi Folks, How can I make this clearer?

Invisible Ink almost? [​IMG]

:)

Roderunner, Feb 13, 2020

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

OpenGraph Data

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Invisible Ink almost?

Windows Ink Workspace - Reset/Clearing Contents Programmatically

Hi Robert,

Windows Ink Workspace is part of the system icons. Just like the Start button, the process of Windows Ink Workspace is not going to present in Task Manager. If do not want your users to use the Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you disable it. You
    can disable Windows Ink Workspace by following these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Locate Windows Ink Workspace, and then click the slider to turn it off.
    • You will now notice that the Windows Ink Workspace is gone from the Taskbar.

If you still want to have a function that will allow you to automatically reset or clear the contents of Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you post your suggested function using the Feedback Hub like what was mentioned by
    Erika Aro so that our Engineers can look into it and release your suggested feature on the next update of Windows 10.

Regards.

Argel Obm, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Invisible Ink almost?

1. Invisible Ink almost? - Similar Threads - Invisible Ink almost

2. Icons invisible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons invisible: My icons are broken, I tried to open up a properties tab to reset the icon but it didn't open, I was following a good on how to remove blue shields on icons, i followed all of the second answer and when i restarted all of this happened, can anyone help? Images Listed...
  3. invisible devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    invisible devices: i bought a game off the microsoft store and when i go to install it on a device, there are no devices listed. but when i go to my account page and view my devices, my pc is there. i want to install the game onto my only device, my pc. i barely got it today and that may be...
  4. Invisible folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible folder: I copied a folder called Electronics and all its many subfolders from another PC (which runs XP) using USB stick L:. Then I opened it here in my Win 10 Pro PC. The subfolder L:\Electronics i7\Arduino, clearly exists, and I can open its files. But its parent does not display...
  5. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invisible icons: why has recent update made 'shaded' icons invisible? can I get them back to being shaded? This is also affecting open office files, I have many spread sheets where now the cell boarders are invisible making them very difficult to use. will I have to go through each one...
  6. Inking,typing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inking,typing.: At full diagnostic settings does inking and typing data send screenshot to microsoft or 3rd party ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkingtyping/36f4f597-ece1-423a-88bc-4e520e215528"
  7. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible icons: Some icons on my taskbar are invisible. I've deleted the icon*.db files to no avail. What do I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icons/2e8adce2-9199-4799-b451-9805823fb2ca
  8. Invisible Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invisible Update: I am attempting to load the Windows Insider Update 18204.1001. Presently on the pc is 180706-1551. The update says it is ready for restart. When I attempt restart, the computer boots with no changes made. I have used a scheduled time and a force restart with same results....
  9. invisible files

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible files: I've copied programs that I want to install in The Official Win10 into a folder on C:\ in Official Win10. When I boot from Official Win10, it does not see those folders, but if I boot from the source HDD with Official Win10 as a slave, I can see and access those programs. How...
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...