Windows 10: Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar

Discus and support Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I've had this invisible icon on my taskbar that I can't get rid of for around half a year. It doesn't really bother me but I thought I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Strider314, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar

Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar -I9uDimEL9i6kYRbMf05ZQzGgIs2c3UfINVhuIVboPE.jpg

So I've had this invisible icon on my taskbar that I can't get rid of for around half a year. It doesn't really bother me but I thought I'd ask here anyway. I can't open it or hover over it and highlight it, but I can move it around and right-click it. When I do right click it, it says it's iTunes, but I already have an iTunes icon that works right beside it. Also, I can't unpin it from the taskbar so I don't know how to get rid of it. Does anyone else have this problem, or have seen it before and know how to get rid of it.

Missing icon

When right-clicked

submitted by /u/Strider314
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Strider314, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    iTunes on taskbar only

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you iTunes is only running in Taskbar mode. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• Does the iTunes application open when you open it from the Start menu?
    • When you say “now it is a mini player on my taskbar only and I've been unable to restore it to normal”, does iTunes get minimized to the Taskbar when launched.

Also, you can also share a screenshot of the issue to help you further.
    Please refer how to include a screenshot
    in your post
    to upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot.

Meanwhile, you may want to try this steps mentioned below and see if that allows you to restore iTunes:

• Right click on an empty space in the Taskbar.
    • Click on Toolbars, and click on
      iTunes

You can also try changing the way iTunes is launched by changing the settings mentioned below:

1. Right click on the iTunes shortcut icon and select
      Properties.
    2. Click on the Shortcut tab.
    3. Under Run, select Maximized from the drop down menu.
    4. Click on Apply and OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 7, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar

Invisible icon on taskbar

Hi Oudstnad

Right click an empty spot on your Taskbar, choose Taskbar settings

Scroll down on that page and click 'Select which icons appear on the Taskbar'

Do you see that item listed there and if so, is there a name on that application/utility?

DaveM121, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar

1. Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Invisible iTunes icon

2. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible taskbar icon: I have installed Minecraft launcher from Microsoft Store and it doesn't have an icon on my taskbar when it is pinned on it and when it is running. I tried uninstalling and installing a few times and it didn't fix the issue. However, on my desktop, the shortcut to the launcher...
  3. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible taskbar icon: I have installed Minecraft launcher from Microsoft Store and it doesn't have an icon on my taskbar when it is pinned on it and when it is running. I tried uninstalling and installing a few times and it didn't fix the issue. However, on my desktop, the shortcut to the launcher...
  4. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Invisible Taskbar Icon

Invisible Taskbar Icon: Hello!I have encountered a problem with my taskbar. And I am having trouble resolving it.My icon on the taskbar is invisible even though my icon on the desktop is visible.I have tried restarting windows explorer and fuddling with the settings/finding information online. None...
  6. Invisible Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Taskbar Icon: Hello!I have encountered a problem with my taskbar. And I am having trouble resolving it.My icon on the taskbar is invisible even though my icon on the desktop is visible.I have tried restarting windows explorer and fuddling with the settings/finding information online. None...
  7. Invisible Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Invisible icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible icons in taskbar: I am having a issue with my DELL windows 10 laptop I opened my PC to see that all the icons in the taskbar are invisible . Things I tried : Went to task manager and restarted file explorer Restarted my pc Unpin and repin the applications If anyone knows how to fix it...
  9. Invisible icon on taskbar

Invisible icon on taskbar: On my taskbar is one invisible icon and I can't figure out where it comes from. [ATTACH] Clicking on it (no matter if I press left or right mouse button) wont show anything. Also hovering with the mouse courser over the "icon" to get a tool tip isn't working. Is there...
  10. Invisible icons on taskbar

Invisible icons on taskbar: Hi, So this problem has recently surfaced on my Lenovo laptop. It has the most recent version of windows installed. The problem is that certain apps (messenger, settings, mail etc.) will be clickable on the task bar, but are invisible. This doesn't affect them in the...