Windows 10: invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?

Discus and support invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i can do restarting explorer.exe from task manager but that process takes around 30 seconds. CTRL+ALT+DEL -> task manager -> wait for the UWP app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xThomas, Jan 25, 2020.

1. invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?

i can do restarting explorer.exe from task manager

but that process takes around 30 seconds. CTRL+ALT+DEL -> task manager -> wait for the UWP app protection popup -> find explorer and restart.

is there a faster way that would work from run or command prompt?

submitted by /u/xThomas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xThomas, Jan 25, 2020

2. internet explorer 11 taskbar not grouping and invisible IE HELP!

Hi john,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to reset Explorer.exe and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below.

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and verify the result.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security,
    Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Ragnar509 Win User
    i get random restart playing diablo 3 in windows 10 not sure what to do

have checked everything and seems to be running properly but still get random restart playing diablo 3 is there a fix to this

Ragnar509, Jan 25, 2020
  4. invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?

Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?

1. invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer? - Similar Threads - invisible taskbar every

2. Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe: Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe, I have followed tutorials and it does not solve it, here are details of the event...
  3. Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe: Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe, I have followed tutorials and it does not solve it, here are details of the event...
  4. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  5. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  6. Fix Diablo II Resurrected crashes and not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Diablo II Resurrected crashes and not launching on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Diablo is one of the renowned names in the gaming industry and its latest edition, Diablo II Resurrected is no different. But sometimes even the best can have issues. The game, not being able to launch is one of the issues being faced by some. If Diablo II Resurrected...
  7. Running Diablo II on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Diablo II on Windows 10: I am trying to run an old game, Diablo II Lord of Darkness, on Windows 10. Windows version 1809 I have installed the game, but when attempting to run it I experience two error messages. The first states that there is a security or performance issue on Windows, and the second...
  8. Quick Access in Explorer on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access in Explorer on Taskbar: I have several folders pinned to quick access. Typically, these show up in the windows explorer I have pinned to my taskbar. I can right-click the folder icon, and all of my quick access folders show up to go to directly. Today, these have disappeared. I still have my...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything: After I updated to 2004 windows 10 recent update I got some kind of bugs but this one keeps me from doing anything I can’t instal apps I can’t open file explorer even. I even tried to do some thing inside Regedit.exe but it won’t open either and keeps restarting the desktop...
  10. ROBLOX causes computer to restart every time I play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX causes computer to restart every time I play it.: I'm not sure what's causing the issue as I have all my drivers updates to the latest and I've cleaned my computer out. I found something similar to my issue, which had a diagnostics tool that fixed some files in the Windows store, but that only works temporarily. I really...