Windows 10: Invisible text in settings

Discus and support Invisible text in settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HuonMathieu, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Invisible text in settings

Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you.

:)

HuonMathieu, Jun 4, 2021

2. Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Invisible Text...?

Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!

Invisible text in settings [​IMG]

Invisible text in settings [​IMG]

MrJayTCarter, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Invisible text in settings

Invisible text in Edge

After installing the anniversary update on my thinkpad tablet 2 I found that the buttons and text in the menu bar of the edge web browser are invisible. The buttons still work and I can access the settings menu but all the text is invisible. What could be
    causing this? I found I was having the same problem in the windows store app. I found a solution on the internet to run wsreset.exe in the run prompt and after reopening the store it was fixed. Is there a similar command I can run for Microsoft edge? Thanks

Invisible text in settings 75c09441-c1c9-4d41-8e1d-98998a154bcf.jpg

DaveSt John, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Invisible text in settings

1. Invisible text in settings - Similar Threads - Invisible text settings

2. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  3. Text bars are invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text bars are invisible: It's better to look at the photos provided. Text bars and text in general on my computer has turned invisible and my microsoft office application also are not displaying normally. Someone has suggested changing the theme of my computer which has been tried but not worked. Any...
  4. Why is my "Settings" icon invisible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is my "Settings" icon invisible?: Windows Version 20H2 Build 19042.928 The Settings icon in my apps tray at the bottom of the screen is invisible. I know it's still there because I can put the mouse pointer on that spot and the square lights up, and then I can click it and it goes to settings. I just don't...
  5. wordpad makes text invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wordpad makes text invisible: submitted by /u/northfour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9tbhe/wordpad_makes_text_invisible/
  6. Command prompt text is black (and therefore invisible)

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt text is black (and therefore invisible): I did a reboot (installing the latest VS 2019 update) and when windows came back up everything seems normal but the command window text is black, on the black background. So the text is invisible. Same for Powershell. And for the Snipping Tool and I assume other apps. 157311
  7. Text boxes invisible, system text invisible/strange font, can't navigate anything because...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text boxes invisible, system text invisible/strange font, can't navigate anything because...: I'm at a bit of a loss. I have absolutely no idea what started this, as everything was sunshine and lollipops this very morning. I keep my PC in hibernate most of the time, which may be a factor, but I think it's mainly because of my system thinking it's Japanese. I did it...
  8. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it): So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings. But after switching back to the normal colors, half the colors are in high contrast and the other half are not. This probably does...
  9. OneNote: Text invisible/disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote: Text invisible/disappears: When using OneNote sometimes parts of the text disappears/become invisible. These parts only appears again when I hover mouse cursor over the text or when I change to another page or close OneNote and open again. I'm using OneNote (Versão 16001.11629.20028.0), Windows 10...
  10. Invisible Text...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible Text...?: Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invisible text in explorer