Windows 10: Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Discus and support Invisible window blocking mouse inputs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WDDriver3445, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought there's something wrong my the hardware but that's not the case here, i can move that area around and it's always on top of every window i open, it's like an invisible window that opens at startup. my anti-virus didn't detect anything and my windows is currently up to date.

:)

WDDriver3445, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Mouse invisible by the Installing Windows 7,8,10 etc

Hello,

As a first troubleshooting step, have you tried disabling Hide pointer while typing? If not, feel free to follow the steps listed below:

• Launch Settings via search bar from the Windows desktop
    • Click Devices
    • Click Mouse & touchpad
    • Click Additional mouse options
    • On the Pointer Options tab, uncheck Hide pointer while typing
    • Click Apply and OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

1. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs - Similar Threads - Invisible window blocking

2. Windows 10 Random beeps and lag on mouse when there is mouse input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random beeps and lag on mouse when there is mouse input: This issue was fixed temporary with a previous post with the same reason but the problem emerges after restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-random-beeps-and-lag-on-mouse-when/1fed5c01-185a-4d05-90ad-0448d2996186
  3. CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CONNECT input (Keyboard ok, but no mouse input?): Hi there, I use SmartView on Samsung Galaxy s10e, and use CONNECT on the PC - bizarely, I can use keyboard, but not mouse input! Any idea why/what to do? Thanks, Pete...
  4. Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not registering Mouse Scroll Wheel input: My mouse scroll has stopped working. Problem first occurred after resuming a standbyed windows, the active window was a Firefox page showing Twitch. My mouse is a Trust GXT 105, it is wired USB. It's not just a window scrolling issue. I have loaded up some games and the input...
  5. Invisible Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invisible Update: I am attempting to load the Windows Insider Update 18204.1001. Presently on the pc is 180706-1551. The update says it is ready for restart. When I attempt restart, the computer boots with no changes made. I have used a scheduled time and a force restart with same results....
  6. Mouse detected as USB Input Device

Mouse detected as USB Input Device: My wired optical mouse is detected first as unknown device and later gets detected as USB Input Device; I have a TOSHIBA Sattelite S40Dt-A with an upgraded Windows from 8 to 10. Any help?...
  7. Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10: I understand how to turn off driver autoload when Windows 10 is updated. That works for all drivers. Is there any way to stop the loading of one specific driver? In my case, the Windows mouse driver does not work with my Logitech wireless mouse. It always installs to take...
  8. Mouse and keyboard input are slow to respond.

Mouse and keyboard input are slow to respond.: Hello, I've been having this issue since the last Windows 10 update, When I first power on the computer the mouse and keyboard are slow to respond as if there is lag between them and the computer. Also the HDD activity light is going nuts. When I restart the computer...
  9. Active windows are invisible

Active windows are invisible: After formatting the C drive I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro x64. Then the system automatically installed the latest graphic driver. After reboot the system changed its performance and I cannnot see the opened windows, only the desktop is visible. Please help me to...
  10. My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!: Its invisible when on the graphical metro boot menu... It only recently got like this.. How can I fix? 32355