Windows 10: Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Discus and support Invisible window blocking mouse inputs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WDDriver3445, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought there's something wrong my the hardware but that's not the case here, i can move that area around and it's always on top of every window i open, it's like an invisible window that opens at startup. my anti-virus didn't detect anything and my windows is currently up to date.

:)

WDDriver3445, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Mouse invisible by the Installing Windows 7,8,10 etc

Hello,

As a first troubleshooting step, have you tried disabling Hide pointer while typing? If not, feel free to follow the steps listed below:

• Launch Settings via search bar from the Windows desktop
    • Click Devices
    • Click Mouse & touchpad
    • Click Additional mouse options
    • On the Pointer Options tab, uncheck Hide pointer while typing
    • Click Apply and OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

1. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs - Similar Threads - Invisible window blocking

2. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  3. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  4. Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier: I have a squarish area at the bottom of my screen towards the middle left. It shows as a rectangular transparent box, but I can see the borders of it. Task Manager shows nothing running. How can I find what it is and get rid of it? It is interfering with everything I do. This...
  5. Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier: I have a squarish area at the bottom of my screen towards the middle left. It shows as a rectangular transparent box, but I can see the borders of it. Task Manager shows nothing running. How can I find what it is and get rid of it? It is interfering with everything I do. This...
  6. Mouse Input Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Input Problems: Hi,I am having issues relating to mouse input on windows 10.My mouse input suddenly ceases to cause any input on my pc. Unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in temporarily fix the issue, but it comes back and eventually becomes completely unfixable. I have reinstalled...
  7. Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer invisible upon startup until mouse is moved: ***This is NOT the "my pointer has vanished and I don't know how to get it back" problem. Thanks!Fairly new Windows 10 user, here. I've got a Dell G3 3500 laptop, it replaced a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7. When I boot up, my mouse pointer is invisible. It does appear once...
  8. Windows 10 Firewall: Invisible Block Rules

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Firewall: Invisible Block Rules: Hi all, Today I was messing around with Windows Firewall rules and created a rule to block all incoming ICMP traffic to my Windows 10 host. I tested the rule by trying to ping my host from a different device and it was blocked. I also confirmed this from the Firewall logs...
  9. invisible mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible mouse: Hey, Windows I am having a issue with the invisible mouse glitch. I believe I am on Windows 10-- Whenever I try to open up a game Ex: Rocket League my cursor does not show up at the loading screen. I have seen all the methods you guys have put out there and looked at a...
  10. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...