Windows 10: Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased two upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on microsoft store, but never received any invoice. However, since I was purchasing for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lawcery, Oct 18, 2021.

1. lawcery Win User

Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store

I recently purchased two upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on microsoft store, but never received any invoice. However, since I was purchasing for my company, I need the invoice for our accountant. I contact the support for 5 times, they never solved the problem. Today, they told me that they only provide simplified invoice order confirmation without your name and invoice number for all US customers. I just want to check is it is true? How do you complete financial process without an invoice?

:)

lawcery, Oct 18, 2021

2. Couldn't get an official invoice for in-app purchases

Hello,

I recently made some in-app purchases for one app on Windows Phone store and Windows store as well.

I would need an invoice for all of my purchases. 13 of them were on Windows Phone store, and 2 of them were on Windows Store.

Where can I get an official invoices for my purchases (tax invoices)?

There is no official invoice included on Microsoft account, and I was stuck with support links that were redirecting from one to another.

I also called Microsoft store support, and they told me that they are not responsible for Windows Phone and Windows Store purchases.

Can anyone help me? Where can I look for these invoices?

Regards

VladimirMitic, Oct 18, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Baz1000 Win User

Missing Tax Invoice for purchase of Microsoft Windows 10

Hi I recently bought MS Windows 10 online and need a document that says Tax Invoice so I can claim it as a tax deduction in Australia. The Order History page shows the purchase was made successfully, but does not show a link to the Tax Invoice. I've made
    other other purchases that do show links to Tax Invoices. Any ideas?

Baz1000, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Invoice received purchasing

2. Store purchase not received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store purchase not received.: Dear support, I did an in game purchase for a season pass, using the windows version of a game. The financial transaction is visible in my account but I did not received the item. I contacted the game's support Flaregames and they said the money did not landed with...
  3. Store purchase not received.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store purchase not received.: Dear support, I did an in game purchase for a season pass, using the windows version of a game. The financial transaction is visible in my account but I did not received the item. I contacted the game's support Flaregames and they said the money did not landed with...
  4. WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT .: WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT BUT WE CANNOT CLAIM THE INVOICE AS THERE IS NO MICROSOFT VAT NUMBER OR OUR COMPANY VAT NUMBER ON THE TAX INVOICE SO HOW CAN WE CLAIM THE INVOICE DOES ANY ONE HAVE SALUTION TO CONTACT MICROSOFT...
  5. WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT .: WE HAD PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO ONLINE AND THE TAX INVOICE IS RAISED BY MICROSOFT BUT WE CANNOT CLAIM THE INVOICE AS THERE IS NO MICROSOFT VAT NUMBER OR OUR COMPANY VAT NUMBER ON THE TAX INVOICE SO HOW CAN WE CLAIM THE INVOICE DOES ANY ONE HAVE SALUTION TO CONTACT MICROSOFT...
  6. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro several months ago and I'm now on a new PC trying to activate it. The Windows 10 Pro purchase shows up in my Microsoft Store Order History. I understand that it is a Digital License and that I don't need to enter a product key. On the Activation...
  7. Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store: I recently purchased two upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on microsoft store, but never received any invoice. However, since I was purchasing for my company, I need the invoice for our accountant. I contact the support for 5 times, they never solved the problem. Today,...
  8. Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Invoice not received after purchasing Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store: I recently purchased two upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro on microsoft store, but never received any invoice. However, since I was purchasing for my company, I need the invoice for our accountant. I contact the support for 5 times, they never solved the problem. Today,...
  9. No Key received after purchase of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Key received after purchase of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft: Hi there,I purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for my new laptop and the upgrade failed, so that it now thinks that I have a Windows enterprise version, without a proper license...Long story short, I am now unable to reset my laptop to Windows Home Edition that was...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store: Hey Microsoft Community! Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came preinstalled on my Lenovo Y545 Legion laptop. When I installed Windows 10 Pro after purchasing it, I am told that Windows 10...