Windows 10: Invoke Favorites and Menu Items without Mouse

Discus and support Invoke Favorites and Menu Items without Mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not like using the mouse. I am arthritic in my index finger. I would prefer to use drop-down menus, such as I have in Foxfire. I do this with ALT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jamiem2, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Jamiem2 Win User

Invoke Favorites and Menu Items without Mouse

I do not like using the mouse. I am arthritic in my index finger. I would prefer to use drop-down menus, such as I have in Foxfire. I do this with ALT + a letter. Can this be done in “Edge?”

:)

Jamiem2, Jun 29, 2020

2. Favorites Listing with Number of Items

I am familiar with the settings menu. I am clearing some of the data like browsing history, cookies, etc.. That suggestion does not address my concern which is: On my drop down list of Favorite sites, under each Favorite listed, there is an item number
    listed. For instance, I have a favorite site called MEDICAL. Right under that heading, there is "10 items" shown referring to the number of sites under the heading MEDICAL.
    I want to remove the line showing the number of items from each heading in my Favorites listing. The number of items line just started appearing. It does not show up on the Favorites list on my
    other two computers where I also use the Microsoft Edge browser and Windows 10.

Flivvertoo, Jun 29, 2020
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jun 29, 2020
  4. dhoshaw Win User

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Invoke Favorites and Menu Items without Mouse - Similar Threads - Invoke Favorites Menu

2. Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home: Greetings,I used one of those customization tools for Windows 11. It basically messed up everything. I've tried setting the defaults on the program and in the explorer settings but I need to get the top folder for Favorites out of there and make home the parent. I just want...
  3. Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home: Greetings,I used one of those customization tools for Windows 11. It basically messed up everything. I've tried setting the defaults on the program and in the explorer settings but I need to get the top folder for Favorites out of there and make home the parent. I just want...
  4. How to get item back to start menu without installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get item back to start menu without installing.: Like I have Spotify on start menu and I just click it and I uninstall because I doesn't want to click and it gone.I want it back without install it, can you help me?...
  5. Menu Items Blank

Menu Items Blank: I am experiencing a very strange phenomenon with my PC. On booting into Windows 10 if I select the hidden icon menu in my task bar the menu opens but the icons are not visible. Also any menu item I open is transparent and blank as an example on closing Adobe Lightroom you...
  6. Programs Menu Item

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs Menu Item: When I rt click the Win icon on the lower left, shouldn't I see a Programs menu item ? I do see Task Manager and Settings among others. If so, what should I do? TIA Bob 137000
  7. Start menu items...

Start menu items...: When I started up, then rechecked the standard News and weather apps. were not working in the START menu. They were working fine yesterday. 110222
  8. Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items: Where does Edge store the Favorites Bar items. I'd like to be able to back it up. James 91327
  9. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224
  10. Blank start menu items

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank start menu items: See picture. For some reason many icons have no picture and are left blank. Any idea how to fix this? [img] 23700