Windows 10: Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized

Discus and support Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized in Cortana to solve the problem; Greetings. I have Philips Hue lights & an Invoke Smart Speaker. I have no other smart home devices. I have had the lights for about 1 month, & they... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MKCBrown93, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized

Greetings. I have Philips Hue lights & an Invoke Smart Speaker. I have no other smart home devices. I have had the lights for about 1 month, & they worked well with no issues. I was able to speak to Cortana through my Invoke speaker & ask her to turn on or off my lights, or to set them to a scene. This morning I awoke & tried to ask Cortana to turn on my lights, and she is no longer able to do so. She says: "Alright... Looks like your device is unauthorized. Please check your device and Cortana app, and try again." This error came out of nowhere, meaning I have made no changes to anything, nor did Philips do any sort of update, so I cannot fathom what might have happened to trigger this.

:)

MKCBrown93, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi,

I have just ordered my Invoke and would like to use with Philips Hue.

Can you please confirm the correct steps to have them work together?

Thanks,

Trevor

TrevorScarlett, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Pavel26 Win User

Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

The Philips Hue app is working fine. I can operate all my lights with Philips Hue app. Even I got my friends echo and tried with it and that also worked. Only my Invoke and Cortana is not able to see Hue is already connected.

I got another set of philips hue and it also didn’t work

Pavel26, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized

1. Invoke Speaker Philips Hue Not Authorized - Similar Threads - Invoke Speaker Philips

2. yellow hue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow hue: Why is there a yellow hue on my copies when printed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-hue/9324e297-97b7-4f70-955f-f75568235f08
  3. invoke speaker setup

in Cortana
    invoke speaker setup: I am trying to get the new firmware for the invoke speakers and cannot connect them to windows. Can I still connect to cortana and get the Bluetooth firmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoke-speaker-setup/33cbb559-1823-4835-93aa-290b3848bc0c
  4. Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth

Harman Kardon Invoke speaker - can't pair Bluetooth: I just tried using my Invoke again for the first time in a while, and I can't pair via Bluetooth in order to play music from my phone. If I say "Hey Cortana, pair Bluetooth," it responds and says it is entering pairing mode, but my phone doesn't detect it. When I try...
  5. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  6. Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more. I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have and I've been...
  7. Cortana Invoke speaker not working

Cortana Invoke speaker not working: Recently I purchased Cortana Invoke for my pc, however when trying to pair it VIA Bluetooth to my pc. The issue is it pairs fine and is connected but in settings it is not connected under the audio it appears connected under other devices. I am unable to open sound settings...
  8. Cortana Connected Home UK Philips Hue

in Cortana
    Cortana Connected Home UK Philips Hue: On my previous installation of Windows 10 pro, I was able to control my Philips Hue lights using voice commands with Cortana. I have since tried to do the same on a different computer and am running into the following issues: I'm in the UK and Cortana 'Connected Home'...
  9. Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers: Hi, I am finding general support and set up of the invoke speaker with Cortana as a very frustrating experience. Once you complete set up it seems impossible to change any setting again without starting set up process again. Switching between radio providers heart and tunein...
  10. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...