Windows 10: Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal

Discus and support Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been going theythr some serious pc security issues i would like a professional opinion so i know I'm not losing my mind. Ive learned that windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by coltongibson, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal

I've been going theythr some serious pc security issues i would like a professional opinion so i know I'm not losing my mind.

Ive learned that windows 10 is essentially windows nt? My os is listed as windows nt in some places but in settings>system info it is listed as windows 10 home. If this normal?

Also my pc keeps being recognized as a server even after reinstalling windows. I'm finding services that after a little research it seems is impo used for server applications and should not be on a pc that is for personal use. After updating windows it says my policies are decided by my organization. After further inspection is shows mmagent as bring that organization. It list windows nt as the owner of my pc. It seems like i am involuntarily being enrolled Into a domain and my pc is being controlled by group policy. I just finished my 4th reinstall i and starteds looking at credential. I have zero windows certificates yet there's one by virtualapp/didlogical that has a username and password. This is a generic credential. Then i started looking at certificates and there's tons of certificates for server authentication and one that is used for code signing that isn't from Windows. It lists all these as third party trusted certificates. I removed the certificate "addtrustexternal" by THEusernetwork and immediately by pc started acting weird. I restarted my pc and got the blue screen. Now I'm performing my 5th reinstall because my pc was unable to repair itself after i removed that certificate. Is any of this normal?

:)

coltongibson, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal

Windows 10 Mobile - remove/manage certificates?

Does anyone know how to view or remove digital certificates on Windows 10 Mobile (Lumina 950)?

I reviewed the following,which was for Windows 8, but was unable to resolve my issue.

Windows Phone 8 Remove certificate?

I've added quite a few certificates, used for IKEv2 VPN testing, however, can not seem to remove old/expired certs.

Dave_0U812, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal

1. Involuntarily added to enterprise management, pc failure after certificate removal - Similar Threads - Involuntarily added enterprise

2. PC Freezes possibly by SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes possibly by SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failure.: These couple of days, my PC would freeze altogether, with none of the inputs mice, touchpad, keyboards nor any of the programs responding. The triggers would usually be end of Youtube or Facebook videos running on Chrome 98.0.4758.82 Official Build 64-bit.Event viewer dumps...
  3. Remove Old Certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Old Certificates: How do I remove expired certificates from my edge://settings/privacy area?&How do I remove expired certificates from my Windows 10 Pro system settings?I’m just trying to keep all privacy settings up to date and I’ve read on many sites it can be dangerous to keep expired...
  4. Remove Old Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Old Certificates: How do I remove expired certificates from my edge://settings/privacy area?&How do I remove expired certificates from my Windows 10 Pro system settings?I’m just trying to keep all privacy settings up to date and I’ve read on many sites it can be dangerous to keep expired...
  5. Remove Old Certificates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  7. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  8. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Remove Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Enterprise: My friend set up enterprise on my pc and i dont know how to remove it. I want Home. Do i have to go and pay for home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-enterprise/97dce423-7040-45a8-850b-b38f3effc5af
  10. Failure after AVG removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failure after AVG removal: I used the AVG removal tool and now my computer is stuck in safe mode. It asks for my administrator pass word which I do not have. Using the command line I can see my C: drive. Bill...