Windows 10: IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10

Discus and support IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Blue Screen error on your Windows 10 device, then this […] This article IO1 INITIALIZATION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 10, 2020
  2. LukeR9 Win User

IO1 Initialization Failed

I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system (64 or 32 bit). I chose 64 bit and after it loads files and loads some more. It eventually pops up a BSOD saying “Stop Code
    IO1 Initialization Failed.” When i try the 32 bit option, it gives me three steps. I cant perform the steps because my windows key is already in the pc. I could use some help please.

LukeR9, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

2. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  3. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  4. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failed to Initialize error: ive been experiencing this error every time i open windows Sandboxi do haveHyperV enabledVirtualization enabled in biosthe requirments for windows sandboxi re-enabled windows sandbox but it happend againmy pc specs:8GB RAM i5- intel iris XE pro...
  6. DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some PC users after installing the Virtual DJ or any such software on their […] This article DirectX failed to initialize error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. IO1 Initialization Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IO1 Initialization Failed: I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system 64 or 32 bit. I chose 64 bit and after it loads files and loads some more. It eventually pops up a BSOD saying “Stop Code IO1 Initialization...
  8. IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED

IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED: Hi Microsoft.I also faced the same issue and i was able to run CMD under Advanced Options.I ran the commands "bootrec /fixMBR" and it said "operation was successful".But then i ran the line "bootrec /fixBoot" and it displays "Access Denied".What has to do with this denial of...
  9. BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED: Hi I'm getting subject error since yesterday, I can't open Windows 10 in safe mode, and mouse and keyboard stops working after Windows 10 brings me to repair screen, I did check other mouse and keyboard and it still not working. I did some search and try some things like...
  10. Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !: My 64-bit Windows 10 Pro 1809 system has been booting and working fine. Then I created a clone of the entire system disk (120 GB Samsung SSD) using Acronis Disk Director 12.5 booted from a flash drive. When this was finished, I removed the backup device and the DD flash drive...