Windows 10: IO1 Initialization Failed

Discus and support IO1 Initialization Failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system 64 or 32 bit. I chose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LukeR9, Jul 17, 2020.

1. LukeR9 Win User

IO1 Initialization Failed

I just built my own computer and i bought a windows key flash drive. When i boot my computer , it shows choose operating system 64 or 32 bit. I chose 64 bit and after it loads files and loads some more. It eventually pops up a BSOD saying “Stop Code IO1 Initialization Failed.” When i try the 32 bit option, it gives me three steps. I cant perform the steps because my windows key is already in the pc. I could use some help please.

:)

LukeR9, Jul 17, 2020

2. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Jul 17, 2020
  3. VergeH Win User
    Failed to Initialize Smart Audio Failed to Initialize Smart Audio - Windows 10

Thank you Aswin! The instructions from Andreas Socratous didn't work because "Conexant SmartAudio HD" wasn't listed as a choice to disable. I used Vijay Kroupolu M's Method 1: Clean Boot. I just followed Step 1 and 2; didn't do any actual "troubleshooting."
    The dialogue box isn't appearing now when I turn on the computer! I don't know if SmartAudio is working or not, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. Thanks!

VergeH, Jul 17, 2020
  4. IO1 Initialization Failed

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

IO1 Initialization Failed

1. IO1 Initialization Failed - Similar Threads - IO1 Initialization Failed

2. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  3. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed: Hello,So recently I've been having a problem with my computer where it keeps crashing and displays the error code of IO1 Initialization Failed. I have the same situation with this Microsoft issue post...
  4. Stop Code: IO1 Instialization Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to initialize: I downloaded a program - Twinity - and thought all was fine until I tried to log in and got the failed to intialize message. Can I get round this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize/cb4619db-8347-4ced-85da-896f0692a1cb
  6. IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Blue Screen error on your Windows 10 device, then this […] This article IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED

IO1 INITIALIZATION FALIED: Hi Microsoft.I also faced the same issue and i was able to run CMD under Advanced Options.I ran the commands "bootrec /fixMBR" and it said "operation was successful".But then i ran the line "bootrec /fixBoot" and it displays "Access Denied".What has to do with this denial of...
  8. initialization failed

initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  9. BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED

BSOD IO1 INITIALIZATION FAILED: Hi I'm getting subject error since yesterday, I can't open Windows 10 in safe mode, and mouse and keyboard stops working after Windows 10 brings me to repair screen, I did check other mouse and keyboard and it still not working. I did some search and try some things like...
  10. Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot Win 10 1809 due to "IO1 Initialization Failed" !: My 64-bit Windows 10 Pro 1809 system has been booting and working fine. Then I created a clone of the entire system disk (120 GB Samsung SSD) using Acronis Disk Director 12.5 booted from a flash drive. When this was finished, I removed the backup device and the DD flash drive...