Windows 10: IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

Discus and support IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just finished building a gaming PC for my son. We are running on a TUF Gaming B450 Pro Series Motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartyEidsvik, Aug 4, 2020.

1. IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

Just finished building a gaming PC for my son. We are running on a TUF Gaming B450 Pro Series Motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processer and a XFX RX580 Series video card. I am trying to install Windows 10 at 64bit and I keep getting the stopcode, IO1_Initialization_Failed. I have tried running the updated Windows Media File. I also tried re-formatting the hard drive. It does install at 32 bit, unfortunately that defeats the purpose of a gaming PC. Someone please advise.

:)

MartyEidsvik, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Aug 4, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

1. IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do? - Similar Threads - IO1_Initialization_Failed install 64bit

2. How do I install 64bit java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install 64bit java: Hi I am in a really big problem,I'd like to know how I can install a 64x but java on my computer they are saying to contact a system administrator so if can help me please help I realy want java ....
  3. How do I install 64bit java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install 64bit java: Hi I am in a really big problem,I'd like to know how I can install a 64x but java on my computer they are saying to contact a system administrator so if can help me please help I realy want java ....
  4. My web pages do not load on the first try, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My web pages do not load on the first try, what do I do?: This started happening after I reset my pc because I had accidentally installed malware. I cannot load any webpages on the first try. When I open up my web browser, pages do not load after like 20 seconds, and once they load, web pages now start to open instantly. I am not...
  5. My web pages do not load on the first try, what do I do?

My web pages do not load on the first try, what do I do?: This started happening after I reset my pc because I had accidentally installed malware. I cannot load any webpages on the first try. When I open up my web browser, pages do not load after like 20 seconds, and once they load, web pages now start to open instantly. I am not...
  6. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  7. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  8. What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?: What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit? I have WIndows 10 32-bit, which is what my initial upgrade from Windows 7 installed. I can confirm my PC meets all of the requirements for 64-bit. I have downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool application and am running...
  9. windows first time install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  10. installing windows 10 for the first time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 for the first time: I have a iMac computer. I have installed Parallels Desktop I currently have windows 7 How do I install windows 10? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-for-the-first-time/0fc20967-c1db-438d-9cfb-6e613fc70424