Windows 10: IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

Discus and support IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just finished building a gaming PC for my son. We are running on a TUF Gaming B450 Pro Series Motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartyEidsvik, Aug 4, 2020.

1. IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

Just finished building a gaming PC for my son. We are running on a TUF Gaming B450 Pro Series Motherboard and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processer and a XFX RX580 Series video card. I am trying to install Windows 10 at 64bit and I keep getting the stopcode, IO1_Initialization_Failed. I have tried running the updated Windows Media File. I also tried re-formatting the hard drive. It does install at 32 bit, unfortunately that defeats the purpose of a gaming PC. Someone please advise.

:)

MartyEidsvik, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Aug 4, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do?

1. IO1_Initialization_Failed on first time of install of Windows 10 64bit, what do I do? - Similar Threads - IO1_Initialization_Failed install 64bit

2. what do i do about this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what do i do about this?: I am fresh out of a domestic violence situation that I ran with my kids from. I get this email and my ex was brilliant with computers, I am not. What they are accusing of me is not true but I wouldn't be surprised if he has hacked my account because he hs done it twice...
  3. Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows froze at 2%. What do I do?: imgur link I wanted to reset my PC because my sound wasn't working, and this was my last resort. I just did: Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove Everything -> Turned on Data Erasure -> Turned on something else that makes it so that I remove...
  4. What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?: What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit? I have WIndows 10 32-bit, which is what my initial upgrade from Windows 7 installed. I can confirm my PC meets all of the requirements for 64-bit. I have downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool application and am running...
  5. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  6. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  7. windows first time install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 will not login? What do I do?

Windows 10 will not login? What do I do?: I've tried recovery mode, safe mode, going back to previous version, and it will not do any of it. If I select any option the screen goes black and it reboots automatically. If I am able to log in, it will shut down and reboot after 1 to 2 minutes. This computer will not let...
  9. installing windows 10 for the first time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 for the first time: I have a iMac computer. I have installed Parallels Desktop I currently have windows 7 How do I install windows 10? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-for-the-first-time/0fc20967-c1db-438d-9cfb-6e613fc70424
  10. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...