Windows 10: IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?

Discus and support IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I own IOBit Advanced System Care Pro. It includes a tool called "Internet Booster" that is recommending the following settings for my 1 Mbps DSL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eksy61, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Eksy61 Win User

IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?

I own IOBit Advanced System Care Pro. It includes a tool called "Internet Booster" that is recommending the following settings for my 1 Mbps DSL Internet connection:

Max Duplicate: 2
    Optimum Route: Yes
    MTU Discovery: Yes
    TTL: 64
    Explicit Congestion Notification Capability: disabled
    Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level: Normal
    Max User Port: 65536
    TCP Timed Wait Delay: 30
    Receive-Side Scaling State: enabled

I haven't the foggiest idea what any of this stuff means. Before I click on the button to make these settings, I would like to know if I may screw something up or if it's just not worth doing.

:)

Eksy61, Dec 11, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

FREE: Ashampoo Burning Studio/WinOptimizer 2010 Advanced

@ 10TaTioN > thanks for the great deal postings(this one and FREE: Advanced SystemCare Pro (IOBit)), but IMO, they would be better served over in the Hot Deals thread.

You might want to ask a mod about it; and, if so, they will move them for you.*Smile IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective? :)

95Viper, Dec 11, 2018
  3. 10TaTioN Win User
    FREE: Advanced SystemCare Pro (IOBit)

I just find funny people throwing away words without even trying the app so they can actually complain. I agree tuneup utilities may harm the system, problem is that most people who use those utilities don't understand the word backup, applications ask them to create backups, but people are most likely to select No, because the process takes time and disk space.

And exactly because of that, this application has something called Restore Center which automatically creates backups of the registry entries that were removed, as well any steps taken using it. And no i don't work for IOBit and i don't give a crap about what people think of me saying this, i just find funny random arguments. Anyway i'm just here to contribute, have fun.

10TaTioN, Dec 11, 2018
  4. 10TaTioN Win User

FREE: Advanced SystemCare Pro (IOBit)

Yesterday (And still active) Majorgeeks put up an awesome deal. Ashampoo Burning Studio and WinOptimizer 2010 Advanced for Free: FREE: Ashampoo Burning Studio/WinOptimizer 2010 A...

Now, V3 Software Store has the famous Advanced System Care 3 Pro (by IOBit) available for free.

IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective? [​IMG]

All you need to do is to register an account at the store and activate it: http://store.v3.co.uk/

Now use this link and download the application: http://store.v3.co.uk/p12428-iobit_advanced_systemcare_pro_361

Note: The version on the Store is older than the one from the Official website, however the code that will be given to you will work on the newest version 3.7.
    Note 2: So, use this link to download it (Where you can also compare the difference between the Free and Pro versions): http://www.iobit.com/ascdownload.html

Install the application, now go use this link to get your Offer info: http://iobitpromo.creativemark.co.uk/, now use the same User and Password you have for your V3 store account and press Submit:

Use your details to activate the application.

As you can see it works for version 3.7:

Who said no one gives anything for free? *Smile IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective? :)

10TaTioN, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

1. IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective? - Similar Threads - IOBit Advanced SystemCare

2. Is CCleaner safe or effective?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is CCleaner safe or effective?: I have been using CCleaner for a while now. However recently I have heard that it is not safe or effective. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ccleaner-safe-or-effective/1a8fa485-f1be-4d47-9bfb-b9694b3cc7d6
  3. Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -: I have been paying for ASC-Pro for several years but beginning to wonder if the automatic maintenance provided in Win 10 does most of the work? ASC hasn't caused me any problems - just annoying being asked to pay for extra features that I believe should be included in the Pro...
  4. Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -: I have been paying for ASC-Pro for several years but beginning to wonder if the automatic maintenance provided in Win 10 does most of the work? ASC hasn't caused me any problems - just annoying being asked to pay for extra features that I believe should be included in the Pro...
  5. uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc: Can anybody please help me in uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc. I have tried every possible way I could find on internet to uninstall it, like from control panel, from Apps and even from Registry, but could not do it as I could not find its key in...
  6. advanced systemcare good or bad in 2020?

advanced systemcare good or bad in 2020?: In the past I would often be pointed out that advanced systemcare is absolutely bad without justification. On the Internet I find only positive things about it. What do you say? advanced systemcare gut oder schlecht in Jahre 2020?
  7. Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?: Hey everyone, i'm thinking of downloading Advanced SystemCare, but i've heard from other people that sometimes programs like this do more harm in the long run than good, is that true? submitted by /u/BandicootCx [link] [comments]...
  8. Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro: I have been following discussion on here about Advanced System Repair Pro which confirms it is a scam. I have been receiving email reminders from Advanced System Repair Pro although have never used it so just delete their emails. But have subscribed to Iobit's Advanced...
  9. Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question

Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question: Hi all. I use to use CCleaner to help remove junk etc from my windows 7/8.1. I came across a programme called iobit Advanced SystemCare 12 Free, has any one used this before? Just want to know if using these types of software could do more harm than good? Any one use...
  10. Advanced Systemcare.

Advanced Systemcare.: I downloaded this Advanced Systemcare today, went into the toolbox and installed Drivers Update APP, 8 drivers were out of date from HP. My wifi RTL8188EE was giving me problems, was showing it was connected to internet, But, downloads were slow, APP's would cut in and out....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced systemcare safe