Windows 10: IObit driver booster killed PC

Discus and support IObit driver booster killed PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HelloI was updating my drivers by IObit driver boosterBut my asus gaming laptop win 10 looks like dead Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SS WaFFeN, Jul 9, 2024.

1. SS WaFFeN Win User

IObit driver booster killed PC

HelloI was updating my drivers by IObit driver boosterBut my asus gaming laptop win 10 looks like dead Please help

:)

SS WaFFeN, Jul 9, 2024

2. iobit driver boster 6.4 free

is iobit driver booster safe?

Default Username 254, Jul 9, 2024
  3. I recently updated my windows7 pc drivers using Iobit Driver Booster software. After that, Sound and CyberlinkYouCam WebCam is not working.

Dear Sir,

Actually I updated drivers using Iobit driver booster software but unfortunately I uninstalled that software without keeping any restore points.

I shall determine all the details which you have suggested and post you later on this forum.

Will it be hazardous for my pc if I make recovery now?

Sir, I have old drivers stored in my pendrive. Can it help me? If yes, what to do or how to make them restore points , or install them.

Please send your responses soon.

Thank You so much.

santosh kumar mishra(), Jul 9, 2024
  4. Smeed Win User

iobit driver boster 6.4 free

First off, I suggest to do some reading:

Iobit's products are known to bundle other programs in their installers.

Generally speaking, Driver Booster can be classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted program).

For safety reasons it's always a good idea to analyze files before installing and see if any type of malware might be detected. You can upload the installer to
    VirusTotal or any other site listed here:

Comprehensive List of Online File/URL analyzers & services

In the end you yourself have to weigh the pro and cons.

You might also want to read:

Smeed, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

1. IObit driver booster killed PC - Similar Threads - IObit driver booster

2. Unknow devices and driver booster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow devices and driver booster: I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also...
  3. Unknow devices and driver booster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow devices and driver booster: I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also...
  4. IObit driver booster killed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IObit driver booster killed PC: HelloI was updating my drivers by IObit driver boosterBut my asus gaming laptop win 10 looks like dead Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iobit-driver-booster-killed-pc/408ade5c-bce1-4f0b-85a1-b0237a8b3e7c
  5. IObit driver booster killed PC

IObit driver booster killed PC: HelloI was updating my drivers by IObit driver boosterBut my asus gaming laptop win 10 looks like dead Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iobit-driver-booster-killed-pc/408ade5c-bce1-4f0b-85a1-b0237a8b3e7c
  6. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  7. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  8. (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.(why do they give the option tho?) but now im stuck on the diagnosing, start up repair infinite loop( the e:....\srtTrials) ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature in troubleshooting -restore previous...
  9. BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.why do they give the option to but now im stuck on the the start up repair infinite loop the e:\....\srtTrials ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature update -trying to boot into safe mode -the...
  10. Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care: I'd been using the IObit software for a while with no issues, however I installed malwarebytes which detected it as a virus so I quarantined and deleted them. I've done additional backup programs such as hitman pro and adwcleaner to help clean up the files they left, but now...