Windows 10: Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains...

Discus and support Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I fin so little on this matter that I'd swear no one cared if Advanced System Care Ultimate 13 hijacks Windows Defender or no. The Realtime Protection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPlunkett, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains...

I fin so little on this matter that I'd swear no one cared if Advanced System Care Ultimate 13 hijacks Windows Defender or no. The Realtime Protection Setting is obscured and impossible to access. I'd like to lessen the strain on my RAM/CPU by uninstalling it or turning it off.

:)

StephenPlunkett, Aug 6, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Giveaway of the day >>> IObit Malware Fighter Pro

"
    IObit Malware Fighter 5 is an advanced malware removal and browser protection utility that detects and removes infections and other security threats. By integrating the world-leading anti-virus engine from Bitdefender and combining it with the improved IObit Malware Fighter engine, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to provide a very comprehensive and reliable security solution. With the new Anti-Ransomware Engine, Camera Guard and Download Protection, and the greatly improved Surfing Protection and Ads Removal, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to detect and remove the latest spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.

Please note: the license is provided for 6 months"

An advanced malware removal and browser protection utility. FREE today with GOTD!

DRDNA, Aug 6, 2020
  3. PianSa Win User
    Warning-IObit programs

I have recently decided to perform a PC reset as my PC was getting to be really slow and unstable.
    Before reset, I made a screen copy of the programs, so that I know what to reinstall.
    And so, when the reset was completed, I reinstalled, among other programs, the ff. programs from IObit:

IObit programs:

Advanced SystemCare 10

Driver Booster 4.4

IObit Malware Fighter 5

IObit Uninstaller

I have noticed that the instance I downloaded them, that they have caused my PC to really slow down.
    I would notice that when opening file explorer, that it would reset all my icons in the taskbar.
    I wanted to just uninstall them, but then I would have to rely on IObit Uninstaller for that.
    So then I figured to perform another reset and I didn’t reinstall them anymore.
    I also didn’t reinstall Avast Free Anti-virus as it gave me the creeps the first time I reinstalled them, and besides, Windows 10 has a Windows Defender, so that should take care of everything.

So I’m just giving this warning about there IObit programs.
    They will give you headaches!

PianSa, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains...

Smeed, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains...

1. Iobit Hijacked Windows Defender, The Real Time Protection Option is Inactive, Iobit Strains... - Similar Threads - Iobit Hijacked Defender

2. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  3. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  4. Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter: Should I have these two running on same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-vs-iobit-malware-fighter/124eea45-9702-44ef-8990-15d84cceedaa
  5. IObit purchase and concern

IObit purchase and concern: I just purchased the IObit Uninstaller. I gave them access to install it on my computer. After this was completed, I was transferred to somebody who ran some tests and tried to tell me my computer had problems like a lot of junk files and registry errors. I never had an...
  6. Real time protection of windows defender

Real time protection of windows defender: Due to some reason I can't turn off my windows security real time protection. But i used to do that pretty easily sometime back. [ATTACH] I am currently logged in as administrator. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows defender Real time protection

Windows defender Real time protection: error 0×800704ec shows and my real time protection is disabled(in windows defender) even tough i have enabled it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-real-time-protection/eeb47dbb-bfab-4278-97c2-97a9596e4f24
  8. windows defender real time protection

windows defender real time protection: every time I try to turn on my real time protection a message comes up saying, for your protection some settings are managed by your security administrator. who is the security administrator and how do I fix this?...
  9. Defender: Real Time Protection:

Defender: Real Time Protection:: I just installed the latest Build of Windows 10 . I get this notification in yellow text This setting is managed by your Administrator above the real time protection on Off button and it has been turned on but greyed out. I am not able to disable it. Have scanned it with...
  10. IObit Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IObit Uninstaller: hi, guys where is a save place to download IObit Uninstaller, i went to the IObit site to get IObit Uninstaller, and end up getting directed to MajorGeeks.com, is MajorGeeks.com save ???? thanks for your time guys, . 58143