Windows 10: iobit malware fighter and win 10

Discus and support iobit malware fighter and win 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello malware fighter and win defender conflicts, no need to uninstall, if it can be added to the exclusions, still no risk, as its all security :)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marielisabrown, Feb 16, 2019.

1. iobit malware fighter and win 10

hello malware fighter and win defender conflicts, no need to uninstall,

if it can be added to the exclusions, still no risk, as its all security iobit  malware fighter and win 10 :)

:)

marielisabrown, Feb 16, 2019

2. win 10 and iobit malware fighter conflict

I have IOBIT Malware fighter pro and Win 10 keeps telling me that it and Defender are both turned off. I know the IOBIT is working as this can happen when the Malware program is scanning or not. Any ideas?

willy4838478, Feb 16, 2019
  3. win 10 and iobit malware fighter conflict

yes

they conflict

UNINSTALL iObit MW Fighter and Win Def will activate

seattlemojo, Feb 16, 2019
  4. iobit malware fighter and win 10

win 10 and iobit malware fighter conflict

See:
    Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

IOBIT Malware fighter pro has real-time scanning features which are conflicting with Windows Defender.

You need to disable those features in your Iobit product to ensure that Windows Defender can properly function.

Better yet: Uninstall IOBIT Malware fighter pro totally.

See: "There's absolutely no reason to buy or even try IObit Malware Fighter...
    It doesn't function as an antivirus and doesn't effectively fight malware. In testing, it reported seven thoroughly infested systems as perfectly clean. Avoid it."

See Source:
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2419549,00.asp

Of course it's your decision but Microsoft does not recommend the use of such programs:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2563254

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10

Configure Windows Defender in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

iobit malware fighter and win 10

1. iobit malware fighter and win 10 - Similar Threads - iobit malware fighter

2. Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter: Should I have these two running on same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-vs-iobit-malware-fighter/124eea45-9702-44ef-8990-15d84cceedaa
  3. Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live... On Windows 10: I've bought a Street Fighter 4 for Windows Live cd, I put the activation code, and started installing, but it got stuck at %0, and it says the app may be not working correctly, leading me to install the games for Windows Marketplace, telling me there was an error installing....
  4. Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question On iobit malware fighter and W10: Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone here is using iobit malware fighter and Windows 10? I am looking for some help regarding whenever I restart or Login for the first time I am having to turn it on manually, I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if...
  5. uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop

uninstalling malware on win 10 laptop: Kindly guide me how to uninstall the following malware 1. App:MyWebSearch 2. App:EaseUS_BundleInstaller 3. PUA:win32/FusionCore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstalling-malware-on-win-10-laptop/22e08932-a58b-4b0b-a930-9f86d2880383
  6. Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play Emergency 2 and Fighters for Life on Windows 10?: I really don't like all the parts that came after 4...especially since the gameplay is really bad from the 5th and the 2000 (2014, 2016 etc) parts (which is a pity because Emergency was my favourite game). Would be very helpful^^ Emergency 2 und Fighters for Life auf Windows...
  7. IObit purchase and concern

IObit purchase and concern: I just purchased the IObit Uninstaller. I gave them access to install it on my computer. After this was completed, I was transferred to somebody who ran some tests and tried to tell me my computer had problems like a lot of junk files and registry errors. I never had an...
  8. Want to full delete IOBit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to full delete IOBit: My uncle called me and said on his windows 10 pc that IOBIT keeps popping up and wants him to upgrade. He said he went into windows and uninstalled it, but when he rebooted after it came back. I have never heard of this program. I assume its one of those programs that says it...
  9. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a Steam fighter combat game: I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I don't know how to get to Windows!!!...
  10. IObit Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IObit Uninstaller: hi, guys where is a save place to download IObit Uninstaller, i went to the IObit site to get IObit Uninstaller, and end up getting directed to MajorGeeks.com, is MajorGeeks.com save ???? thanks for your time guys, . 58143

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Uninstall iobit malware fighter for windows 10