Windows 10: Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10

Discus and support Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Iomega was bought by Lenovo. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasonbrownabbozzo, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10

Iomega was bought by Lenovo.

Please help.

:)

jasonbrownabbozzo, Sep 2, 2019
  2. lemmuel Win User

How to get Iomega eGo (31923800) external hard drive to open successfully on windows 10.

Hi Sangeeta,

Thank you for your reply. However, the method that you suggested does not working as my Windows 10 can't even recognize my Iomega eGO external hard disk at all. Thus, there is no possibility for me to get it open.

As on your 2nd suggestion to download the driver from Iomega and update it, I have done that as well as per Alley_27 post above. It shows exactly the same display as what shown on his/her screen above as well.

In short, both ways does not work in getting access to my Iomega eGO external hard disk drive up until today.

Could you please really look into this matter and solved it immediately as Iomega has become under microsoft now and whatever research I did on the internet and all the queries pointing me back to microsoft site all the time, with no solution to my problem
    (and I believe many other Iomega users out there).

Thank you.

lemmuel, Sep 2, 2019
  3. auggy Win User
    auggy, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Laura615 Win User

Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10

iOmega eGo external hard drive and Windows 10

I have an Iomega eGo external hard drive which works fine with Windows 7. I have read many posts regarding this issue,
    but can not find a solution. The Hard Drive is not recognized, however I do hear the iOmega beeps when plugged in just like it does on my Windows 7 laptop. There
    is no way to display it's content in Windows 10. I have connected the hard drive to other Win 10 machines and the same problem appears. I tried the Microsoft chat, but they could only help me with a payment of $149, which I do not have to spend.
    I was sent direction to fix this problem on my own, but they did not work. I am so frustrated ... Can anyone help?

Laura615, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10

1. Iomega Ego external hard drive does not open with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Iomega Ego external

2. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  3. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  4. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10: DESDE QUE HE INSTALADO WINDOWS 10, NO SE DETECTA EL DISCO DURO EXTERNO IOMEGA EGO, CONECTADO POR USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-ego-no-detectado-por-windows-10/0648570b-a995-4e3f-9c6c-4e7e57fd08d9
  6. IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IOMEGA EGO NO DETECTADO POR WINDOWS 10: DESDE QUE HE INSTALADO WINDOWS 10, NO SE DETECTA EL DISCO DURO EXTERNO IOMEGA EGO, CONECTADO POR USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-ego-no-detectado-por-windows-10/0648570b-a995-4e3f-9c6c-4e7e57fd08d9
  7. iomega external hard drive

iomega external hard drive: hi help needed. my windows 10 laptop cant seem to find my iomega drive after updating windows. can I get help from someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-external-hard-drive/4bfd6cf7-f00d-4aa3-ad75-4251313ddc8e
  8. iomega external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iomega external hard drive: How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my iomega drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-external-hard-drive/f077c105-c7a8-4604-8b26-625c47b56747
  9. Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive

Iomega Ego RPHD-U window will not detect usb for external drive: When I plug in first time (usb) it connects then like after it heats up Windows 10 gives me error USB not recognized. Then I unplug the Iomega Ego RPHD-U but win10- wouldn't even see it...
  10. Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive

Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive: I have an Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive that I cannot get to connect to my new computer. What do I need to do to get it to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/iomega-1tb-external-hard-drive/5860dd62-9401-40e1-9671-23a6f9939118

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iomega ego windows 10

2. iomega ego drivers

3. How to get Iomega eGo (31923800) external hard drive to open successfully on windows 10.

4. iomega ego drivers windows 10,
  5. iomega ego hard drive windows 10,
  6. where can i find iomega ego drivers for windows 10,
  7. iomega dhd060-u driver,
  8. driver external disk uSB iomega window 7,
  9. reading an eGO usb hard drive,
  10. iomega ego external hard drive driver,
  11. Iomega media shows as file windows10,
  12. iomega windows10 read,
  13. iomega 31787000 external hdisk,
  14. iomega ego cannot open,
  15. how to open ego drive iomega