Windows 10: iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10

Discus and support iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install an iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenAyres1, Mar 10, 2019.

1. BenAyres1 Win User

iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10

I am trying to install an iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10

:)

BenAyres1, Mar 10, 2019

2. Iomega floppy disk usb drive

Hi.

I would like to know whether I can use my old Iomega floppy disk usb drive under Windows 10.

If yes, what should I do to perform the right steps towards an adequate installation of that drive.

Rgs

VascoAfonso1, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    trying get external iomega floppy drive to work with windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the current Windows 10 build version installed on your computer?
    2. Are you able to use the Floppy drive on a different computer?
    As there is a prompt on the screen saying the software is loaded, I suggest you to open the Disk Management and see if you are able to see the device under it.

Follow these steps to open Disk Management.

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Disk Management.

Scroll down the Disk management window and check if the Floppy drive is visible, if yes.

• Right click on the Floppy drive.
    • Click on Change drive Letter and Paths.
    • Click on Change.
    • Assign the drive letter you need and click on
      OK
    • Click OK to close the window.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Mar 10, 2019
  4. iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10

trying get external iomega floppy drive to work with windows 10

I have an iomega external floppy drive plugged into a usb port. it says it loaded software, but I still cannot see it in the file explorer tree. trying to transfer about 50 3.5 floppys with pics.

GaryConstantine2, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10

1. iomega external floppy disk drive on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iomega external floppy

2. Floppy disk drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Floppy disk drive on Windows 10: I recently bought bought a floppy drive off Amazon along with some diskettes, but when trying to format the drive it gives me an error saying "Windows was unable to complete the format". Does anyone have a fix for this?...
  3. Floppy disk drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Floppy disk drive on Windows 10: I recently bought bought a floppy drive off Amazon along with some diskettes, but when trying to format the drive it gives me an error saying "Windows was unable to complete the format". Does anyone have a fix for this?...
  4. Floppy disk drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Iomega floppy plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iomega floppy plus: Hi GuysCan somebody help me here...I have a mac high sierra 10.13.6 and iam trying to get my iomega floppy plus to work but I can't....when I put the cd in 4 of the icons are blanked out so I can't install anything......needing help please Regards Glen...
  6. Iomega floppy plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iomega floppy plus: Hi GuysCan somebody help me here...I have a mac high sierra 10.13.6 and iam trying to get my iomega floppy plus to work but I can't....when I put the cd in 4 of the icons are blanked out so I can't install anything......needing help please Regards Glen...
  7. External floppy drive

External floppy drive: Will Microsoft ever come out with a driver to support external floppy drives for windows 10 pro? What have you done to windows 10 & 10 pro? So so many people want a answer. * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  8. Why won't Windows 10 read 3.5" floppy disk on external USB floppy drive?

Why won't Windows 10 read 3.5" floppy disk on external USB floppy drive?: Is there a fix to make Windows 10 read 3.5 floppy disks on a USB floppy disk drive. The drive shows up in the Devices and Printers screen but when I right click on the device and choose "Browse files" and then choose "Floppy Disk DriveA:" it replies "A:\ is not accessible....
  9. trying get external iomega floppy drive to work with windows 10

trying get external iomega floppy drive to work with windows 10: I have an iomega external floppy drive plugged into a usb port. it says it loaded software, but I still cannot see it in the file explorer tree. trying to transfer about 50 3.5 floppys with pics....
  10. Iomega floppy disk usb drive

Iomega floppy disk usb drive: Hi. I would like to know whether I can use my old Iomega floppy disk usb drive under Windows 10. If yes, what should I do to perform the right steps towards an adequate installation of that drive. Rgs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iomega drivers windows 10

2. iomega floppy driver windows 10

3. iomega floppy drive windows 10

4. iomega floppy drivers windows 10,
  5. open floppy disk windows 10,
  6. iomega floppy drive,
  7. iomega external hard drive drivers windows 10,
  8. how to get windows defender to recognice iomega drive,
  9. iomega floppy plus drivers windows 10,
  10. floppy disk driver windows 10,
  11. install external floppy disk drive,