Windows 10: Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised

Discus and support Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Iomega Hard Drive which has been working on my home network for over 5 years is not seen by either of the two pc's running Windows 10 since January... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cleveland OWalker, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised

My Iomega Hard Drive which has been working on my home network for over 5 years is not seen by either of the two pc's running Windows 10 since January 2020. I am therefore unable to access to save or view any media. Can you advise please?

:)

Cleveland OWalker, Jun 6, 2020

2. IOMEGA EXTERNA HARD DRIVE

Iomega external HDD worked with Windows10 upgrade for months. After recent move, drive is no longer recognized. All connections check out. All USB ports working properly. Iomega driver cannot be found. Registry search does not find Iomega drive.
    Device Manager does not list Iomega HDD. How can this problem be fixed?

TheCount36, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Problem with my Iomega external hard drive

I have a new Dell desktop with windows 10.

Connecting my Iomega external hard drive with all my backup from my former computer, Windows recognizes the Iomega but my primary Iomega tool bars don't come up.

What does come up are the files that are in the external hard drive, but I can only access "my pictures", not, "my documents".

I have not contacted Iomega, the "Geek Squad" or anyone else.

I found this site and posting this problem here.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Bert Canepa, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Alley_27 Win User

Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised

Iomega hard drive not recognised after windows update.

How to get Iomega external hard drive to open successfully on windows 10.

Alley_27, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised

1. Iomega Hard Drive not Recognised - Similar Threads - Iomega Hard Drive

2. My external Iomega Harddrive is not recognised.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My external Iomega Harddrive is not recognised.: Windows Explorer does not "see" my external Iomega harddrive. I have tried unplugging and replugging, restarting with the drive plugged in and switched on, but nothing seems to work....
  3. external hard drives not recognised

external hard drives not recognised: A problem has recently shown up. I have a lot of data archived on Seagate external hard drives. Recently, every single one has failed to show up and be accessible in This PC. They appear in Device Manager where they are each described as "Seagate Expansion Desk SCSI Disk...
  4. External hard drive not recognised

External hard drive not recognised: Hi Purchased a new H-D for my Dell A Seagate Barrcuda. Did a clean install to the new drive. at the same time I put the old drive in a brand new external enclosure with the intention of copying the files over. The "new" installation cannot access the USB drive, even though...
  5. iomega external hard drive

iomega external hard drive: hi help needed. my windows 10 laptop cant seem to find my iomega drive after updating windows. can I get help from someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-external-hard-drive/4bfd6cf7-f00d-4aa3-ad75-4251313ddc8e
  6. iomega external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iomega external hard drive: How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my iomega drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iomega-external-hard-drive/f077c105-c7a8-4604-8b26-625c47b56747
  7. USB Hard Drives Not Recognised

USB Hard Drives Not Recognised: I have a USB hard drive plugged into a Win10 laptop, that I'm accessing on a Win7 machine via a wireless network. It kept dropping out for a couple of seconds here or there, then went completely dead. Turns out it's an issue with the laptop, not with the network, because it...
  8. Hard Drive Not Recognised

Hard Drive Not Recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron with a SSD 128GB and an HDD 1TB. I am not technically knowledgeable, but have been able to run all diagnostics I can trace regarding my issue. The HDD is no longer visible in File Explorer. I have run an F2 and an F12 diagnostic from the Dell boot...
  9. Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive

Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive: I have an Iomega 1TB External Hard Drive that I cannot get to connect to my new computer. What do I need to do to get it to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/iomega-1tb-external-hard-drive/5860dd62-9401-40e1-9671-23a6f9939118
  10. SSD recognised as hard drive

SSD recognised as hard drive: I have an SSD for my C drive and Windows tells me it's a hard drive, I know it's not because I can see it sitting inside my PC. I ran "winsat formal" in cmd twice and that did not fix it. windows also wants me to "optimise" it. so what do I do?...