Windows 10: Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

Discus and support Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased Ion Superia 7 in 1 record deck and tried to download the EZ vinyl software on the PC. However received a message saying I cannot connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulGardner5, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

I purchased Ion Superia 7 in 1 record deck and tried to download the EZ vinyl software on the PC. However received a message saying I cannot connect to audio device

:)

PaulGardner5, Apr 9, 2019

2. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different
    usb cables,even exchanging for another deck,but with no success,can anyone offer any advice please.

***Original Title: ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK***

davidstracey, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - ION ez vinyl/tape converter

Hello Eldred,

I have a link to Ion's support website.

ION Support

Did you try uninstalling the software and the device you use it with? Do you also have the most recent version of the ION ez vinyl/tape converter software?

I would recommend completely uninstalling the device and the software. Restart Windows 10 a couple times, then reinstall your device and the software as if you installed it for the first time?

Which Ion Audio device do you have installed? From what I have seen at their website, Windows 10 is compatible with all Ion Audio products.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

Windows 10 - ION ez vinyl/tape converter

Original Title : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Since I've upgraded to windows 10 every time I turn on my ION ez vinyl/tape converter and try to connect this message comes up: Unable to connect to the audio device. Please make sure your audio device is connected and turned on. I've tried this and all
    of the necessary things that always worked using windows 7 but not in windows 10 and I don't know what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EldredMesher, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

1. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software - Similar Threads - Ion Superia vinyl

2. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ION turntable software/drivers: Split from this thread.I have two ION turn tables and the software that cam with them want work with windows 10 So where can i found the soft ware i need to get them to work Jimmie...
  3. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ION turntable software/drivers: Split from this thread.I have two ION turn tables and the software that cam with them want work with windows 10 So where can i found the soft ware i need to get them to work Jimmie...
  4. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. vinyl cutter

vinyl cutter: hi I have a vinyl cutter that I cannot get to work when I plug it in the popup says device not recognised. I had exactly the same on my old computer, except it used to work and now does not. I have tried reinstalling the software but it has made no difference. do I need a...
  6. kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem: i have windows 10 and I've have weeks trying to connect them downloading multiple drivers changing port settings and compatibility nothing seems to work any solutions...
  7. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...
  8. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...
  9. ez vynal converter

ez vynal converter: I have downloaded ez vinyl converter but my laptop won t recognise my ion deck,followed all the trouble shooting on both ez and ion websites,no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ez-vynal-converter/d7102fca-10c0-48be-bc20-1999aa75dae5
  10. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving music files recorded from vinyl: I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File ?...