Windows 10: ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

Discus and support ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidstracey, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb cables,even exchanging for another deck,but with no success,can anyone offer any advice please.

:)

davidstracey, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK. - Similar Threads - ION SUPERIA RECORD

2. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...
  3. Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording: so im trying to record a game but it keeps giving me error I try to allow the game but it isn't listed please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording/00928d95-36db-4ae1-9eae-5a35eeb3f43d
  4. ION Tape 2 PC Install problem

ION Tape 2 PC Install problem: I have a ION Tape 2 PC USB device that I can't see with Windows 10. It use to work when I had it on my XP system. When I plug in the unit in to my computer it shows up in the USB Audio CODEC in computer management. This is what is shown Device install requested Device...
  5. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire, solvable decks: how do i set klondike for solvable decks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-solvable-decks/40e2f5ed-5759-4e17-9846-cad29b17b3fc
  6. Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck

Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck: How do I set what kind of deck? I stupidly reset the settings and now can't where to select the game parame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-set-what-kind-of-deck/ef149213-73dd-405a-ae88-147626f33ee5
  7. Recording

Recording: Just installed Windows 10, and I find I cannot record with my audio programme. I get the message that WDM is not connected when setting up - ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/recording/3418131e-e467-4ceb-b62c-49b62723ea4c
  8. Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer

Ions changed in Navigation pane but not in File explorer: Ok so weird... YES I'M GONNA REBOOT but check this out... look at the icons if you look at my pc through the Homegroup....weird. Attachment 128650 hi there i have this problem too i run Windows 10 1709 Fall update.the icons change in Navigation pane but not in File...
  9. Is this a record?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a record?: I have just succeeded in getting two pc's to 9926. One took 4 tries to update and the other took 5 tries to clean install. The update pc had an 80gb hdd and I copied the os onto a 250 hdd to get no.4 to take. The clean install is to a 120gb ssd as I was having trouble with...
  10. VIA HD audio deck with some functionality problems.

VIA HD audio deck with some functionality problems.: I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 and needed to install the audio manager (as the first time I loaded the computer, the audio playback was echoing like hell). I've installed the most recent driver for it and the program itself works. However I've lost the functions to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK - cannot connect to udio device