Windows 10: ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

Discus and support ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidstracey, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb cables,even exchanging for another deck,but with no success,can anyone offer any advice please.

:)

davidstracey, Mar 11, 2019

2. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different
    usb cables,even exchanging for another deck,but with no success,can anyone offer any advice please.

***Original Title: ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK***

davidstracey, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

I purchased Ion Superia 7 in 1 record deck and tried to download the EZ vinyl software on
    the PC. However received a message saying I
    cannot connect to audio device

PaulGardner5, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

USB recording devices require the full bandwidth of a USB port to operate properly. The issue could be because of the computer featuring USB ports that do not fully meet the USB standard for bandwidth and/or electricity.

I suggest you to connect the device into a different USB port and check if it works fine. If the issue persists on a different USB port, you may want to try configuring it on a different computer, as you have already tried
    a different cable.

Meanwhile, I also suggest you to try the troubleshooting methods listed in the article
    Troubleshooting Class Compliant USB Devices
    and check if it works. If the issue persists, please get in touch with the
    ION technical support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK.

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK. - Similar Threads - ION SUPERIA RECORD

2. Steam Deck - BSOD, amdkmag.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Deck - BSOD, amdkmag.sys: HiI am frequently getting a Windows error on my Steam Deck. 'PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA'And it's pointing to amdkmag.sysI've tried:- Windows 10, fresh install- Windows 11, fresh install- 1gb UMA buffer- 4gb UMA bufferSomeone else had a similar issue here:...
  3. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ION turntable software/drivers: Split from this thread.I have two ION turn tables and the software that cam with them want work with windows 10 So where can i found the soft ware i need to get them to work Jimmie...
  4. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ION turntable software/drivers: Split from this thread.I have two ION turn tables and the software that cam with them want work with windows 10 So where can i found the soft ware i need to get them to work Jimmie...
  5. ION turntable software/drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Four Deck Spider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four Deck Spider: Now I know there's no Diamond level I'm looking for a new challenge. I've already completed a 1000 and 0 winning streak, Master and Grand Master, and the only way I feel challenged is by trying to win in ten minutes or less. Does anyone have any ideas about how to play games...
  7. solitaire deck issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire deck issues: When playing Solitaire I have noticed 1 can get the same deck presented to me with the same outcome. How can this be ? The chances of getting exact same deck twice is trillions to one I have pictures of the same deck being dealt to me 3 times . This scenario could not occur...
  8. deck top icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    deck top icon: I'm missing a few decktops icon and wish to know where are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deck-top-icon/511464e1-3351-420d-9d64-fb8b62f6e17f
  9. Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ion Superia 7 and EZ vinyl software: I purchased Ion Superia 7 in 1 record deck and tried to download the EZ vinyl software on the PC. However received a message saying I cannot connect to audio device...
  10. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK - cannot connect to udio device