Windows 10: ios excel app

Discus and support ios excel app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello:My ios excel app has enlarged one of my worksheets while using airprint which wasn’t an issue before. my 5 page doc is now 68 pages while using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cheerSX, Sep 2, 2021.

1. cheerSX Win User

ios excel app

hello:My ios excel app has enlarged one of my worksheets while using airprint which wasn’t an issue before. my 5 page doc is now 68 pages while using airprint? My desktop version is still fitted correctly when printing.

:)

cheerSX, Sep 2, 2021
  2. colorzpe Win User

Presenting the New TechPowerUp iOS App

TechPowerUp iOS App disappear from app store
    any idea ?

colorzpe, Sep 2, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    iOS Help Desk

This is a thread for quick question-quick answer topics, any questions relating to iOS go here.
    • New update broken your favorite app?
    • Can't find a setting?
    • Emails not coming through properly?
    If you've got any advanced questions, go ahead and make a thread!

RCoon, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Ryan_RJF Win User

ios excel app

App-Wrapping Word, Excel, Powerpoint for iOS

Hello,

We are currently in the midst of a Citrix deployment. We would like to offer Word, Excel, and Powerpoint for iOS devices via our personal app store....in other words containerize them for use with other corporate apps.

We have used the MDX toolkit to wrap other apps using .ipa files. Does anyone know how we can wrap the Office apps using the Citrix MDX toolkit? I haven't been able to locate .ipa files for these apps.

Thank you,

Ryan

Ryan_RJF, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

ios excel app

1. ios excel app - Similar Threads - ios excel app

2. Excel app not opened!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel app not opened!: Idk what I did but I can't open any Microsoft related apps, tried reinstalled didn't work. I think it could be a virus but id a scan and found nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-app-not-opened/a134d506-e03b-4015-b34d-6828c06acd4f
  3. Excel app not opened!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel app not opened!: Idk what I did but I can't open any Microsoft related apps, tried reinstalled didn't work. I think it could be a virus but id a scan and found nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-app-not-opened/a134d506-e03b-4015-b34d-6828c06acd4f
  4. Excel app not opened!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. excel app not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excel app not starting: when i am trying to open my excel then at first office logo comes up which says office is updating ,please wait . Then a error message flashes on screen which says excel.exe -application error . the application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142 click ok to close the...
  6. Excel will not run without App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel will not run without App: I was cleaning up WindowsApps and VBA would not run if I deleted: Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.11126.20266.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe Microsoft.Office.Desktop_16051.11126.20266.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe I removed the apps and uninstalled Office and reinstalled it and it still...
  7. Cards View in Excel now generally available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Cards View in Excel now generally available on Android and iOS: We know all know it can be hard to work with a large spreadsheet on a phone. Columns often span beyond the limits of a screen and as you scroll to view the data in the farther columns it can be difficult to keep track of which row you are viewing. Cards View in Excel was...
  8. w10 app--your phone for IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 app--your phone for IOS: Winver 1903; build 18362.418 OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But...
  9. iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    iOS apps coming to Windows Universal Apps: One thing that didn't get much notice during the Build keynote speech is that Visual Studio 2015 can now build native Objective C apps and target Windows Universal, including the iOS libraries. Apparently, King Games used this to bring Candy Crush Saga to Windows Universal....
  10. Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Building a Simple App with the Windows Bridge for iOS: [img] Welcome to the first in a series of hands-on blog posts for the Windows Bridge for iOS. The Windows Bridge for iOS is an open-source project that allows you to create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that can run on Windows 10 devices using iOS APIs and...