Windows 10: iOS live photo experience on Windows?

Discus and support iOS live photo experience on Windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, I love live photos and wonder if I can enjoy the same viewing experience on Windows as the iOS device? I have done my google search but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hy2cone, Apr 12, 2020.

1. iOS live photo experience on Windows?

Hello all,

I love live photos and wonder if I can enjoy the same viewing experience on Windows as the iOS device? I have done my google search but no luck so far.

Cheers

submitted by /u/hy2cone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hy2cone, Apr 12, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Alternative to Windows Live Photo Gallery

Did you get your Windows (Live) Photo Gallery by installing Windows (Live) Essentials ?
    *** Microsoft has long since removed the word "Live" from the program.
    If yes, go to Programs and Features > scroll down to Windows Essentials > right click at it > click Uninstall/Change > click Repair.

See if Repair will fix the "crash" issue.

davidhk, May 25, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

iOS live photo experience on Windows? 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, May 25, 2020
  4. iOS live photo experience on Windows?

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

iOS live photo experience on Windows? avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, May 25, 2020
Thema:

iOS live photo experience on Windows?

1. iOS live photo experience on Windows? - Similar Threads - iOS live photo

2. Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

in Windows 10 News
    Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app: We are thrilled to announce that the OneDrive iOS app now uploads Live Photos. When you take a Live Photo, you capture a still image along with several seconds of before and after video. OneDrive now stores and plays back the full motion and sound of your Live Photos,...
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: How do I delete multiple pictures in one go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/c42f91bf-f7c8-42d6-a97d-5c5f2dcf0a9d
  4. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: How is WLXPhotoGallery related to WindowsLive PhotoGalery? How do I get a free download of WLXPhotoGallery Windows10 to replace my old WindowsLivePhotogallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/8b3513bc-1ee4-436b-b1fa-5484982be022
  5. Windows Live Photo Gallery

Windows Live Photo Gallery: Does anyone know if there is a SAFE way to delete photos from live photo gallery that are duplicates other than selecting them 1 at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/cb3d64ff-698c-408c-8d43-40610e4c4b61
  6. Windows live photos

Windows live photos: I used to have Windows Live Photos and I loved it. Then stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. I says it won't install. I am not too computer behind the scenes savvy. Is there a way to reinstall it or is there a better photo program out there to...
  7. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs on Twitter: Give the gift of GIFs. You can now upload your iOS Live Photos as GIFs anywhere you upload photos on Twitter. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 146264
  8. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...
  9. Windows Live Photo Gallery

Windows Live Photo Gallery: Help! I've just found that Windows Live Photo Gallery is no longer supported. I have thousands of photos residing there. Should I move them to a new location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-photo-gallery/aba456d7-56bb-4f2c-a235-15b59698dbb1"
  10. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: I have just bought an ASus Vivobook and believed it to have Windows live hoto gallery on board Win 10 it is much better than other simple editors I cant find it 1 is there and how do I find it? 2 if not there how do I download it and from where? This is very...