Windows 10: iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

Discus and support iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a windows 10 workstation, latest version and a windows 2012 R2 server on the same LAN. I remote in via OpenVPN and MS Remote Desktop on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jeremy Mitchell, Feb 9, 2020.

1. iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

Hello,

I have a windows 10 workstation, latest version and a windows 2012 R2 server on the same LAN. I remote in via OpenVPN and MS Remote Desktop on my mac and Microsoft RD Client on iOS. I am able to connect to all windows 10 workstations and server 2012 from my mac, but can only RD into the Server 2012 R2 machine from iOS RD Client. I am unable to connect to any of the 3 windows 10 workstations from iOS RD Client.

I have checked, double checked settings, updated the app on iOS, verified my openVPN profile, etc. To reiterate...I can connect to any machine on my mac, but only to the server 2012 r2 machine from my iOS device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jeremy

:)

Jeremy Mitchell, Feb 9, 2020

2. Remote Desktop- Couldn't connect to the remote PC Error code 0x204

I'm using the Microsoft remote desktop client android app on my phone and when I attempt to initiate a connection it would say that it couldn't connect to the remote pc and to make sure that it is turned on and that remote access is enabled. Below that it gives
    me the error code : 0x204 . so I checked that remote access is enabled and it is also allowed in the windows firewall. I am using Windows 10. Let me know if you need more information.

SamuelMerritt, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Error 0X204 with Remote desktop + RD gateway

Hi there,

I'm using Remote desktop (android version) to connect to windows 2008 R2.

Also using Rdgateway with it.

I was using version 8.0.6 of remote desktop. Everything working fine.

Since the "new version" of remote desktop (first version to change the design of the app) impossible to connect.

Error 0X204, nothing in event log on the server.....just got the error...

So i downgrade to version 8.0.6 on my mobile and it's still working fine !!! No problem on the 2008 server...

Any help would be apprecite.

Regards

DavFontaine, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Hapwhee Win User

iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

Can't connect to RD Gateway using Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 Pro (1809) and I am trying to use RD Gateway but keep getting error message "can't connect to remote desktop gateway computer." I have seen numerous fix suggestions in other posts and the one I wanted to try was HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Terminal
    Server Client, but the terminal service client is not listed in the folder in Pro 10. Any ideas on how to get this RD Gateway to work?

Hapwhee, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

1. iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer. - Similar Threads - iOS Client Error

2. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  3. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  4. cannot use RD client to connect windows error code 0x104

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use RD client to connect windows error code 0x104: I just reinstall the system and enable remote desktop, but i cannot use RDclient in android to connect to it, i have added the local user in the RDP permission list and the phone and computer is in the same wifi,but it just popped up 0x104...
  5. cannot use RD client to connect windows error code 0x104

cannot use RD client to connect windows error code 0x104: I just reinstall the system and enable remote desktop, but i cannot use RDclient in android to connect to it, i have added the local user in the RDP permission list and the phone and computer is in the same wifi,but it just popped up 0x104...
  6. Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204: Hi,As per question above. Please help :On the host pc settings I have:Enable Remote Desktop - OnKeep my PC awake... when it is pluggen in - Checked but greyed outMake my PC discoverable....from a remote device - Checked on but greyed outThe RD Client app settings on the...
  7. Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204

Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204: Hi,As per question above. Please help :On the host pc settings I have:Enable Remote Desktop - OnKeep my PC awake... when it is pluggen in - Checked but greyed outMake my PC discoverable....from a remote device - Checked on but greyed outThe RD Client app settings on the...
  8. Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204: I use my iMac macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 and remote into my Windows 10 PC at work from home using our company VPN. This has been working fine until yesterday when I got: Unable to connect We couldn't connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and connected...
  9. Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client: yesterday I took delivery of a new iPad. Having updated it I followed instruction for setting up my Windows 10 Pro PC, connected the iPad and saw it sync it. I then opened RD Client and added a PC. I used the PC's IP address to identify it, and the router address as the...
  10. RD 0x204 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RD 0x204 error: I am using windows 10 pro insider and I have an iPad 7th generation using microsoft remote desktop. For the name I use [IP address]:[port] the port being 3389. It always works on my home network, but as soon as I leave, my iPad will show error 0x204. Please help! [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rd client error 0x204 ipad

2. rd client cannot connect 0x204 on only mac 2021 with ip address

3. unable to connect remot PC app iphone error code: 0x204

4. 0x204 ios,
  5. 0x204 iphone remote desktop,
  6. cannot connect to rd client on phone,
  7. remote desktop ios error code 0x204,
  8. rd client error code: 0x204,
  9. connect remote desktop to my pc from ios doesnt work 0x204,
  10. ios remote desktop app error 0x204,
  11. remote desktop error 0x204 from iphone,