Windows 10: IOS Sync

Discus and support IOS Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app??????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LovesDaPolyWorld, May 14, 2020.

1. IOS Sync

Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app??????

:)

LovesDaPolyWorld, May 14, 2020

2. Syncing Calenders

Since that you are using an iOS, we suggest that you follow the steps given on the article above. Click on
    iOS Mail tab to view the steps. Add the Outlook account that you are using on your laptop to sync it.

Let us know if you already performed the steps provided.

Janeane Cru, May 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 14, 2020
  4. JVHJR Win User

IOS Sync

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, May 14, 2020
Thema:

IOS Sync

1. IOS Sync - Similar Threads - IOS Sync

2. Microsoft Lists app now available for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lists app now available for iOS: First things first: Get the Microsoft Lists app for iOS from the App Store.Temporary note: It can take up to 24 hours to completely roll out within the App Store after publication. So, if you don't immediately see it currently, please try again later. Second things second:...
  3. Projecting IOS to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Projecting IOS to Windows: i was wondering if there was a way to project IOS to windows but instead of just showing the screen actually interacting for example sending a message by using the windows device submitted by /u/LZimmer1 [link] [comments]...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard app 20.11214.0.5532 released for iOS - Jan. 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard app 20.11214.0.5532 released for iOS - Jan. 11: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  5. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

in Browsers and Email
    Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline: Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see...
  6. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline: Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see...
  7. Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to sync Cloud Clipboard to iOS? Is it currently possible through Android?: Bonus question. Is cloud clipboard even being worked on? I love this feature and yet I feel like Microsoft has done nothing to improve it since it launched like 2 years ago. The 2 big things I need is Cloud Clipboard integration on iOS and the ability to sync images on the...
  8. Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync stops working after enabling MFA only ios intune: Hi! I have enabeld mfa, but after that the mail and the calender are not syncing, Android devices are working fine but its issue is only with ios. And i register the device with BYOD. So what can be the issue? 150376
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business: Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices. Current situation is that each family must pay 100$/... per year to MS of these personal accounts only because our devices cannot stream medias to OneDrive for...