Windows 10: IOS Sync

Discus and support IOS Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app??????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LovesDaPolyWorld, May 14, 2020.

1. IOS Sync

Is there a way to sync or mirror iphone text message to the pc or at least to the app??????

:)

LovesDaPolyWorld, May 14, 2020

2. Syncing Calenders

Since that you are using an iOS, we suggest that you follow the steps given on the article above. Click on
    iOS Mail tab to view the steps. Add the Outlook account that you are using on your laptop to sync it.

Let us know if you already performed the steps provided.

Janeane Cru, May 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 14, 2020
  4. JVHJR Win User

IOS Sync

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, May 14, 2020
Thema:

IOS Sync

1. IOS Sync - Similar Threads - IOS Sync

2. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...: is there any way to add all open tabs to favourites on the mobile version of edge. Also why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my edge on my pc?...
  3. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...: is there any way to add all open tabs to favourites on the mobile version of edge. Also why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my edge on my pc?...
  4. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  7. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: Hello The problem that I am having is when a note is created in either Sticky Notes Windows 10 app or Web version they do not sync with iOS devices, iPhone and iPad. When a note is created on the iOS device it does appear on the Windows 10 app and Web version. Also modifying...
  8. Syncing Sticky Notes Microsoft Surface Pro X and iOS

Syncing Sticky Notes Microsoft Surface Pro X and iOS: Hello, I have a problem with syncing Sticky Notes on my devices: Microsoft Surface Pro X via regular Sticky Notes app and iPhone 12 via OneNote. When I write a sticky note on iPhone, it does appear on Windows 10. But if I write something on Windows 10, it doesn't appear...
  9. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

in Browsers and Email
    Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline: Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see...
  10. Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline

Edge iOS not syncing to windows 10 timeline: Hey guys I have edge chromium on my iPhone and up until about 3 days I always saw my activity in the task view timeline, it just stopped, I did nothing to change this. Re installed edge on my iOS and same thing. Not sure if its a recent bug but I always always able to see...